Political correctness has gone WAY TO FAR

Censored

Reaction score
You don't see a similarity there? In both cases the person "knows" they were born with the wrong body?

Male and female is not some evil "traditional" value.
There may be a similarity, but there is definitely a difference too.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
I belive anyone in the lgbtqia+ community deserves to be treated like any one else but susie who hasn't had any attention in a few days and decided to change her gender to microwave gets f*ck all respect from me. I see them people as attention seekers

Censored

Reaction score
The curious thing is that political correctness is often ridiculed for supposedly trying to "tell people what they can and can't say, think, and feel." In the case of gender identity, however, political correctness seems to be a problem because it allows people the freedom to say, think, and feel as they please.

Censored

Reaction score
Well both of you can stop worrying. We tend to forget, this is a very small section of the population. Do they deserve to be defended against bullying? 100% yes. Should they be allowed to serve their country? Um, duh! Should society be upended for them? That I'm not so sure of.
How are they a threat to society?

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
The curious thing is that political correctness is often ridiculed for supposedly trying to "tell people what they can and can't say, think, and feel." In the case of gender identity, however, political correctness seems to be a problem because it allows people the freedom to say, think, and feel as they please.
I say political correctness is very much not what allows anyone freedom or respect. I think perhaps you notice that conservatives don't like the term PC, therefore you assume it must be something good.