Out With the Old, In With the New! The New Year's Thread

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
What a great way to start a new year off right. By getting a negative comment in my inbox on reddit.

:rolleyes: :sigh:

So I asked this person some questions about his Whose Line music collection (why the opening dialogue from Drew Carey isn’t there) and this is what he said in response.

Unless he (Drew) played the game, then no. I collect them for the songs. If I want the banters, introductions, or whathaveyou, I'll watch the episodes.

Here’s the negative comment.

Maybe my collection just isn't for you, then.

And THIS is the exact reason why I left Reddit a few years ago. Because I kept getting downvotes for the Whose Line material I posted along with a not so nice Inbox message just like this one.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The Whose Line fandom is full of buttholes anyway - always has been.

Reddit is a troll playground anyway - always has been, but for some reason, it's now treated like it's a legit social media platform; I can see why Trump hung around it during his campaigning.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score

Reddit is a troll playground anyway - always has been, but for some reason, it's now treated like it's a legit social media platform; I can see why Trump hung around it during his campaigning.
It’s why I left Wikia. Because I guess somebody else took over the Whose Line Wiki and just couldn’t take it anymore.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score

I just lurk and don’t even bother to post.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
We've been talking about Bob Ross around here quite a bit lately, so it seems almost eerie that I would just happen to find a Bob Ross calendar for 2018: I've never seen a Bob Ross calendar before.

I've always wanted to own a Bob Ross original -though he never sold any of his paintings- so I guess this is the closest I'll get to that, lol. But I do love the painting used for my birth month of June:

This very much looks like home: this looks like somewhere up in the Smoky Mountains, which are just to my east, so I find it very fitting that this was used for June.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
We've been talking about Bob Ross around here quite a bit lately, so it seems almost eerie that I would just happen to find a Bob Ross calendar for 2018: I've never seen a Bob Ross calendar before.

I've always wanted to own a Bob Ross original -though he never sold any of his paintings- so I guess this is the closest I'll get to that, lol. But I do love the painting used for my birth month of June:

This very much looks like home: this looks like somewhere up in the Smoky Mountains, which are just to my east, so I find it very fitting that this was used for June.
My mom is getting me the same thing.