BOO! The "What Scared You Today?" Thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I'll be honest,

I don't understand foot fetishes. And this is coming from a guy who has a pantyhose fetish.

But, whatever. That's other people's business, not mine.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I'm actually fine with fetishes as long as they're harmless, like tickling, feet, soft vore (the safe kind with no digestion), etc., and the art has mature filters on it.

But when it's stuff like crushing, gore, hard vore (the kind that includes digestion), pedophilia, and incest...
Anything about death disturbs me the most. I mean seriously, the fact that anybody could get turned on by seeing someone die scares me something awful.

Last edited:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I actually almost ran over a coyote last night.

Scary experience.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Okay, this didn't neccesirally scare me but it certainly surprised me a lot:I think my new cat might already be pregnant. There was this strange male cat in our yard about a week ago and ever since then she's been acting weird and as of today, she's beginning to look pregnant. I don't know anything about this strange cat who showed up randomly so I kind of worry about what her kittens will end up like. One time when I was younger, one of my cats had kittens with a stray cat and the kittens ended up becoming feral when they grew up. They were basically wild animals and would often do aggressive things to my family and I like scratch, bite, pounce, hiss, swat at us, you name it. I was in 1st Grade at the time and I remember getting really hurt one day I was just petting one of them, when out of nowhere, one of these full grown cats bit me for no reason. Plus getting rid of them was a living h*** for two reasons. First, we had to track down those ferocious cats which of course, was hard because they would try to fight back. It almost felt like a Summer chore trying to gather up all those cats because they would resist as much as possible. Then, when we were finally able to gather them up and started planning to sell them. Guess what? Nobody wanted them! We went to every pet shelter around but nobody would accept them because technically:They weren't pets. Sure we had taken care of them when they were kittens but they weren't domesticated in the least. As soon as they grew out of their kitten stage, they started acting like wild animals and lost all of their cuteness because of it. Thankfully, after plenty of tries we gave them to a family friend who claimed that she would be able to take care of those wild cats. I haven't seen her in a long time so I don't know what happened, but if anybody could tame THOSE things:Good for them let me put it that way. So yeah, I just don't want to have to go through all that again.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Okay, this didn't neccesirally scare me but it certainly surprised me a lot:I think my new cat might already be pregnant. There was this strange male cat in our yard about a week ago and ever since then she's been acting weird and as of today, she's beginning to look pregnant. I don't know anything about this strange cat who showed up randomly so I kind of worry about what her kittens will end up like. One time when I was younger, one of my cats had kittens with a stray cat and the kittens ended up becoming feral when they grew up. They were basically wild animals and would often do aggressive things to my family and I like scratch, bite, pounce, hiss, swat at us, you name it. I was in 1st Grade at the time and I remember getting really hurt one day I was just petting one of them, when out of nowhere, one of these full grown cats bit me for no reason. Plus getting rid of them was a living h*** for two reasons. First, we had to track down those ferocious cats which of course, was hard because they would try to fight back. It almost felt like a Summer chore trying to gather up all those cats because they would resist as much as possible. Then, when we were finally able to gather them up and started planning to sell them. Guess what? Nobody wanted them! We went to every pet shelter around but nobody would accept them because technically:They weren't pets. Sure we had taken care of them when they were kittens but they weren't domesticated in the least. As soon as they grew out of their kitten stage, they started acting like wild animals and lost all of their cuteness because of it. Thankfully, after plenty of tries we gave them to a family friend who claimed that she would be able to take care of those wild cats. I haven't seen her in a long time so I don't know what happened, but if anybody could tame THOSE things:Good for them let me put it that way. So yeah, I just don't want to have to go through all that again.
I know this is a somewhat controversial topic but, have you considered getting your cat "fixed"?

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
This is by far the best creepypasta I've discovered in a long time. It's completely original, very disturbing, leaves a lot to the imagination, and doesn't use any of those overused creepypasta clichés that have been done a million times already. It definitely scared me today but in a good way. I expected to be less than impressed by it when I first heard of it, but I ended up finding it to be the most disturbing, interesting, and entertaining Internet story I've read in I don't know how long. This one is SO overrated and according to the research I've done, nobody ever talks about it which is ashame because of the amount of creativity and obvious effort that was put into this one story. Whatever talented person wrote this should feel proud of themselves. They wrote a creepypasta that actually SCARED me. Normally those stories are so stupid and poorly written that they fail to scare me. This one actually delivered for a change. Very refreshing:
NOTE:This creepypasta is surprisingly clean considering the genre it's a part of. There's no sex, gore, swear words, Satanic imagery, or drug references but it is quite scary so I'm going to add a PG-13 disclaimer here just to be safe.
http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Childhood_Pet