Animated Hotties?

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Daphne is one of the prettiest cartoon characters ever. No, not the one from Scooby-Doo. I'm talking about a much more obscure OC by the name of Daphne who is a doe, a deer, a female deer.

She is supposed to be a Happy Tree Friends characters of some sort, but I don't think she looks like one. She's WAY too tall and lacks the usual HTF animation style but I like her anyway :smile:

ConsummateVs

Reaction score

I don't even watch Camp Camp, but I still think David is super cute. :flirt:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Hatsune Miku. I'm not even an anime fan but I can still appreciate her beauty.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Mother Gothel is frickin' hot.

Probably the most embarrassing thing I'll admit on this site is I actually stopped watching Tiny Toons because I became infatuated with the character of Shirley the Loon; the valley girl thing is such a turn on. Probably the same reason I've always had a thing for Janice.

The obvious one is Lois from Family Guy. :flirt:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Mother Gothel is frickin' hot.

Probably the most embarrassing thing I'll admit on this site is I actually stopped watching Tiny Toons because I became infatuated with the character of Shirley the Loon; the valley girl thing is such a turn on. Probably the same reason I've always had a thing for Janice.

The obvious one is Lois from Family Guy. :flirt:
Lois is definitely on my list of extremely hot animated characters. I stopped watching Family Guy because of the over-the-top humor a while back but even now I can't deny that Lois is just simply beautiful.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
If animated hot valley girls is your thing, you might dig Annie from ALVINNN!!! AND THE CHIPMUNKS.