The Worst CGI Kid Films In Recent Memory

mr3urious

Reaction score
It's unfortunate to hear this once again, but like Chris Savino Lasseter at least feels genuinely remorseful about all this. He's obviously going the Kevin Clash route by resigning to avoid embarrassing himself and further damage his career.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
And to avoid further hurting the company they're affiliated with. It was sad to lose Kevin, but it was the best thing not only for himself, but for SST as well.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Can Kevin not be rehired after his rape allegations were found to be false
And to avoid further hurting the company they're affiliated with. It was sad to lose Kevin, but it was the best thing not only for himself, but for SST as well.

mr3urious

Reaction score
The Peter Rabbit monstrosity is coming out on the same weekend (Feb. 9) as the third Fifty Shades movie.

Who to root for? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The Peter Rabbit monstrosity is coming out on the same weekend (Feb. 9) as the third Fifty Shades movie.

Who to root for? :rolleyes:
Again, I will say the PETER RABBIT movie looks impressive from an animation stand point: I mean they really do look like what you might expect animals that can talk and wear clothes look like if they actually existed in nature . . . and that's really all I can say about it; otherwise, the movie as a whole looks totally pointless and didn't even need to be made.

mimitchi33

Reaction score
Again, I will say the PETER RABBIT movie looks impressive from an animation stand point: I mean they really do look like what you might expect animals that can talk and wear clothes look like if they actually existed in nature . . . and that's really all I can say about it; otherwise, the movie as a whole looks totally pointless and didn't even need to be made.
The characters do look nice, but to me, it seemed like a rip-off of both the live-action Garfield (with the main character befriending other animals) and this film (the trying to prevent something from ruining the place they call home)
Dear God, this looks awful. Not even 30 seconds into the trailer and there's already 3 fart jokes in a row. And that twerking gnome made me cringe so hard. Also, "No ship, Sherlock"? "What the fertilizer"? REALLY??? I have a feeling this one's gonna fail.
I had to see this on every movie I've seen since December. Yup, even on The Greatest Showman. Also, the ending was weird to me.
And just in case anyone needs a break from awful CGI movies, it looks like we're finally going to get another 2D film no less than a year after My Little Pony:

I know some people might think this is a bad idea, but this show is extremely popular and it's good to see another 2D movie in theaters. The trailer comes out tomorrow.

cuppajoe95

Reaction score
Not sure if I'm the only one here who knows about this film, but Pantelion (the folks who brought Americans the CG film in the Huevos series) released this South American film Stateside last week (it competed with the My Little Pony movie in its home countries and a few others):