The New Am I The Only One Thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Okay, am I the only one who thinks this family in world's strictest parents has some serious issues?

Like, I'm respectful when I'm around adults I don't know, but if I don't know you well, you aren't getting a "yes/no sir/ma'am" out of me unless I feel you earned it from me. The fact that they're practically having first world problems over it is pretty sad.

And on another note, am I the only one who thinks the mom looks like a freaking serial killer?

I mean, look at her face during her interviews. She literally never blinks at all and her eyes are wide.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Am I the only one that honestly doesn't like to use Facebook anymore?

I'll be honest..... I really don't. Ever since this year and last year, Facebook has just become less and less enjoyable.

Yesterday I saw a status from a college friend of mine saying to delete her if you associate yourself with white supremacists. Granted, I can't say I blame her, but honestly, I was thinking to myself, "is that ALL you can come up with for a status? Especially on a day like Christmas?"

Facebook has also, in my opinion, gotten really boring. All you do half the time is just share the same repetitive photos from different pages. The only reason I obviously stay on there is to keep in touch with friends and family, but even then, I just find myself wanting to leave more and more half the time I use it.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
I know we have the Fraggle thread for this, but am I the only one who hates Funko Pops?

"Here's an idea: let's strip the characters of all their personality by taking away their pupils!"

"Yeah! That's great!"

It just bothers me that something I hate so much has become such a fad. The sad thing is, Funko makes some great figures. I recently picked up their Disney Afternoon line, and these figures are flawless; they even come in beautiful '80/'90s-styled packaging:

So literally we could have just normal figures of all these beloved properties, but no: everything has to have a giant head, soulless bug eyes or some other weird gimmick these days, and I'm the only one who doesn't understand it.

Imagine if instead of Fraggle Rock Pops they just made beautiful figures like these Disney Afternoon ones; same for Sesame Street, and all the other properties they have, and they have everything.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
No, I never liked Funko Pops either, and for the same reason.

Now, I do, however, like Vinyl Idolz - a line they've acquired - those are pretty good, but whenever designs them needs a lesson or two in eye pupil placement, because almost all of them have a strange, Marty Feldman thing going on with their eyes.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I know we have the Fraggle thread for this, but am I the only one who hates Funko Pops?

"Here's an idea: let's strip the characters of all their personality by taking away their pupils!"

"Yeah! That's great!"

It just bothers me that something I hate so much has become such a fad. The sad thing is, Funko makes some great figures. I recently picked up their Disney Afternoon line, and these figures are flawless; they even come in beautiful '80/'90s-styled packaging:

So literally we could have just normal figures of all these beloved properties, but no: everything has to have a giant head, soulless bug eyes or some other weird gimmick these days, and I'm the only one who doesn't understand it.

Imagine if instead of Fraggle Rock Pops they just made beautiful figures like these Disney Afternoon ones; same for Sesame Street, and all the other properties they have, and they have everything.
When it comes to Fraggle likenesses, especially in plush, they've nailed down Gobo and Red very well.
Sadly, I've never seen a really good Mokey plush. There was a line of them released during the show's original run, but Mokey was... Coyote Ugly!

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
Am I the only one whose mind was blown after realizing that Fozzie never actually said Wocka Wocka until the Muppet Movie?