The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
To be honest,

Just the fact that it's been snowing today and blocking roads. I really wanted to put some money in my account to order (literally) the cheapest pax 3 weed vape pen off eBay (cause other places, they are absolutely EXPENSIVE!).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm late on this, but I just found out Charles Green AKA the Angry Grandpa passed away last month (my Facebook account was deactivated at the time, so I didn't hear about it). Such a shame.
I was wondering why you disappeared from my friends list. :smirk:
Not only that, but the Bertstrips page is now officially gone.... For real this time.
Every time it's "officially gone for real this time," it always comes back. I think the only way to get rid of it for good would be to use a cross, holy water, a wooden stake, and some gloves of garlic.

Schfifty

Reaction score
I'm late on this, but I just found out Charles Green AKA the Angry Grandpa passed away last month (my Facebook account was deactivated at the time, so I didn't hear about it). Such a shame.

Not only that, but the Bertstrips page is now officially gone.... For real this time.
Woah, he passed? Dang.

I never was into that series, but there was one video of him featured on one of those Most Shocking-type shows, where he threw a fit about paying the bill for his washing machine. He eventually had to launder his clothes with the swimming pool.

But anyway, RIP Angry Grandpa. :sympathy:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I was wondering why you disappeared from my friends list. :smirk:
Yeah, long story... Just dealt with an old friend from college who turned into a real jerk and tried looking like the victim when I chewed him out for how dissapointed I was from how much he's changed for his dumb*** little followers. I needed a break at that time.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
My dad just looked at the pictures on my computer when I tried to stop him from doing so.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Woah, he passed? Dang.

I never was into that series, but there was one video of him featured on one of those Most Shocking-type shows, where he threw a fit about paying the bill for his washing machine. He eventually had to launder his clothes with the swimming pool.

But anyway, RIP Angry Grandpa. :sympathy:
My favorite is when he does the Philly cheese steak challenge.

I won't lie when I say the sandwiches and fries looked bomb.