The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
The old guy in this Robot Chicken sketch looks and sounds a lot like Doc from Fraggle Rock. To the point where I sometimes wonder if that's who they based him off of:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Trump bragging on Twitter about having a bigger and more powerful "button" than Kim Jong Un . . . the Facebook comments I've read in response to that had me choking, and I wish I could mention them here, but I can't since they're inappropriate, but man. . . . :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

tutter_fan

Reaction score
A cat who owns a friend of mine hadn’t seen me since the week of Thanksgiving, and I never expected a ‘welcome home’ greeting like the one she gave me!!! She ran up to me and nudged my face hard!!!! Made me laugh hard!!!:big_grin::big_grin::laugh::laugh::laugh:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Trump bragging on Twitter about having a bigger and more powerful "button" than Kim Jong Un . . . the Facebook comments I've read in response to that had me choking, and I wish I could mention them here, but I can't since they're inappropriate, but man. . . . :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
I still want to see those 2 perform a duet with each other.

tutter_fan

Reaction score
Then there's Mama kitty. Pure black with beautiful golden eyes, a sweet raspy meow (which sounds more like a chirpy meow), not to mention a ear shattering loud purr, and a loving personality. She absolutely adores being petted. Luckily she got adopted by one of the people who works at the local pet store. I'm proud of being part of this feline friend's life, even if for a short time.:zany::zany::zany::stick_out_tongue::batty::batty::batty::batty::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::fanatic::crazy::crazy::crazy:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
This comment from that Patrick Star kid. :laugh:

Patrick Star23 minutes ago
So that's how its gonna be huh? Boy if you don't answer my question I'll have Rohail and other Sesame brats nag you until you drop to your knees and beg for mercy! I'll even go as far as to have Rohail create an account on one of those stupid Muppet fan sites and nag everyone until you reconsider. I want ALL SS episodes from EVERWEY SEAS$ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I work at a gas station ya know! we autistic people have a frwee pass to do what ever we pulease! I want Sesame Street episodes and I NEED IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
This comment from that Patrick Star kid. :laugh:

Patrick Star23 minutes ago
So that's how its gonna be huh? Boy if you don't answer my question I'll have Rohail and other Sesame brats nag you until you drop to your knees and beg for mercy! I'll even go as far as to have Rohail create an account on one of those stupid Muppet fan sites and nag everyone until you reconsider. I want ALL SS episodes from EVERWEY SEAS$ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I work at a gas station ya know! we autistic people have a frwee pass to do what ever we pulease! I want Sesame Street episodes and I NEED IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Honestly, your response reallty sums it up nicely: it really is like he's just intentionally trying to be a troll at this point.

"Sesame Brats"? We really ought to coin that term for these guys: we're Sesame Fans; they're Sesame Brats.

"I work at a gas station ya know!' Wow! That's really impressive that he has a job and he works and everything!