Favorite Seinfeld moments?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So apparently, both Seasons 7 and 8 were originally intended to be the final season:

Season 7 was intended to be the last because of George's engagement arc: the season was going to end with George and Susan actually getting married and moving away, thus causing Jerry, Kramer, and Elaine's worlds to come crashing down, prompting them to go their separate ways as well, and all would be wrong with the world.

Season 8 was intended to be the last, hence the checkered logo that season that was supposed to represent the finish line.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
So apparently, both Seasons 7 and 8 were originally intended to be the final season:

Season 7 was intended to be the last because of George's engagement arc: the season was going to end with George and Susan actually getting married and moving away, thus causing Jerry, Kramer, and Elaine's worlds to come crashing down, prompting them to go their separate ways as well, and all would be wrong with the world.

Season 8 was intended to be the last, hence the checkered logo that season that was supposed to represent the finish line.
Same with Night Court, except NC was supposed to end at Season 8.

AfricAnimalAZ

Reaction score
One of my favorite moments was from "The Visa" where Babu gets deported because his immigration papers ended up in Jerry's mailbox. It's the part where Jerry later visits him in jail to tell him what happened, and he throws a fit.

And I know this has been brought up before, but I really liked "The Cafe" because of that same character. The ending with his rant might be the best part.

Babu (to Jerry): Quiet!! You shut up! You make me change restaurant, but nobody comes! You say make Pakistani, Babu Bhatt have only Pakistani restaurant. But where are people? You see people? Show me people. There are no people!

--and--

(*waves finger at Jerry*) "YOU BAD MAN! YOU VERY, VERY BAD MAN!"

*Here's a series of clips from "The Cafe"

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I just got to thinking . . . what exactly did Mr. Pitt do for a living? I've never been clear about that, because it seemed like all he ever did was have Elaine do personal errands for him (buying him socks, picking salt off pretzels, etc.). I know there was that one episode where he apparently sat on the board of directors of a company that was merging with a bottled water company and he came up with an awful name for the new company that Elaine made a big deal out of.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I hear "Desperado" in the distance, and I'm sinking into a trance...

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Kramer: Let's feed this horse a big can of Beefaroni (who knew horses ate that stuff?), go for a carriage ride around Central Park and see (smell) what happens.