What made you roll your eyes today thread?

C to the J

Reaction score
As if not giving Wander Over Yonder one more season wasn't bad enough (the SaveWOY petition is well over 46,000, BTW), a whole other reason not to pitch a show to Disney has come up.

So I found out yesterday that Shannon Tindle (the genius behind Kubo and the Two Strings) had a pitch for a new Disney show called The Haunted Mansion, which I feel beats that 2003 movie, considering the show was supposed to "span several years and focus on different characters, but add up to one big, interconnected story." If you've seen Penn Zero: Part-Time Hero and Tangled: The Series, the animation in the pitch intro will remind you of those shows - it's so impressive that it makes the animation in the shows Disney XD airs more frequently look, well, obsolete.

Unfortunately, from what I've discovered, it never got picked up. I tell you, there's something very screwy about the person in charge of deciding which shows can or cannot continue. He must be like, "Who needs Shannon's meaningful take on The Haunted Mansion when we've got other televised goldmines like Phineas and Ferb, Gravity Falls, Star vs. the Forces of Evil, and Paul Rudish's Mickey Mouse shorts?" Either the executives have poor taste or the viewers aren't as open-minded as the executives expect them to be.

Last edited:

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
This commercial:
I bet that other place had much better pizza. Little Caesars is gross.

At least the little girl was funny, though.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've never actually eaten Little Caesar's pizza, but it always looks so generic and bland in their commercials.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So here are a couple of things that made me roll my eyes recently.

1. The fact that my mom doesn't think I need to order my own weed vape pen. Un, yeah, okay. How about when I move out? I'm not gonna be sharing it with my dad then.

2. So I've been playing god of war 2 and already at the beginning I had to switch to easy mode because the first boss was so difficult. Literally, there was no way I could dodge.

3. I purchased Snow Day last night on YouTube and the video kept buffering. Gee, thanks. 3 dollars went down the toilet. I had to go blow off 3 more on Amazon video afterwards.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Aaaaand here's another thing that can go on the list.

Creative cloud now just flat out refuses to open up on my Mac. :rolleyes:

No wonder premiere wasn't opening.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Little Caesars sucks. Their pizza has a microwaved taste to it.
To show you how classy it is, one K-Mart by me (before it closed down) sold Little Caesar's at the snack bar.

If it was a toss-up between Little Caesar's and Tree Tavern (the worst cardboard frozen pizza on earth), Tree Tavern still wins out.