The new What Made You Smile Today thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So, I talked to a guy at mobile cuts in Boston on the phone for a video internship and am gonna see him in person tomorrow.

Wish me luck.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
This weekend, I'm going to see rapper/actor/public speaker Common do a speech about his life at a local college.
That's awesome! He's a really cool guy!

So, I talked to a guy at mobile cuts in Boston on the phone for a video internship and am gonna see him in person tomorrow.

Wish me luck.
Luck wished.

Bing bong bing bing bing.

That's really sad when they have wikis where there are no admins. That just shows how dead a website is.
What's even worse to me, is when admins don't care what "info" they put on the wiki, they just put completely unconfirmed bull, so it basically becomes a fan fic wiki. And then, when you try to correct them you either get blocked or chewed out, and your edits get reverted.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
What's even worse to me, is when admins don't care what "info" they put on the wiki, they just put completely unconfirmed bull, so it basically becomes a fan fic wiki. And then, when you try to correct them you either get blocked or chewed out, and your edits get reverted.
Dude, that annoys me so much! That happened to me with (not an admin, but a regular user) on the Total Drama wiki back in late 2010 when I took out a made up Cartoon Network edit to show it was the same from the original Canadian edit and he kept reverting it out of biasness and even showed him my source to which he kept reverting anyway. I ended up calling him out for it and he, once again, didn't listen to which I chewed him out once more for being rude which got him to shut up. He's since been blocked.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Are you criticizing the supreme leader
HE will cut off your balls with a saw and insert 10000000 copies of home alone 2 up your arse if you do that again
I know, but can just tell by the first note that it’s clearly Auto-Tune.