Questions about anything

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Is it absolutely necessary that every single freakin' time I log into certain services like Twitter or Dropbox that they have email me notifications letting me know that I logged into my account?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Is it absolutely necessary that every single freakin' time I log into certain services like Twitter or Dropbox that they have email me notifications letting me know that I logged into my account?
Yes. Yes it is.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
It could be that incase it was ever hacked you can know

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So I notice there's now a new term floating around the internet: "bae".

So, what is "bae" and what does it mean? It honestly looks like a typo of another word like "babe" or "bale" or "bate" or "bare".

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
"Bae" isn't a new thing at all. It's been around for about 3 or 4 years now I think.

Anyway, it's apparently an affectionate term people use to refer to their significant other. For example: "Love you, bae", "He's/She's my bae", etc. And yes, I think it is a shortened version of "babe".

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So I notice there's now a new term floating around the internet: "bae".

So, what is "bae" and what does it mean? It honestly looks like a typo of another word like "babe" or "bale" or "bate" or "bare".
Bud, I think you've been living under a rock for a while.... That's been around for quite some time.

In seriousness though, it's such an annoying term used by uneducated 21st century teenage boys and girls.