The new What Made You Smile Today thread

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Speaking of trailers that made me smile today. In addition to the kick@$$-beyond-words young Han Solo trailer, two more awesome looking prequel films will get released in the next few years.
Being a fan of both Star Wars and Harry Potter, I'm most definitely adding both of these to my "movies to see in 2018 and 2019" list.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
OMG, this is SO clever! When I first saw this skit, I was like "I know I've heard that song somewhere" so I started thinking about it and then it hit me:That's supposed to be their take on the Caillou theme song!
NOTE:This skit isn't too inappropriate except for one use of a certain word that means donkey. Because it's Weird Al, I wouldn't even expect it to be too over the top anyway.
I love when they do skits that make the audience think for a second rather than resorting to simple mindless sight gags all the time.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Tara Strong is coming to my Comic-Con this Spring. I'M GONNA MEET ONE OF THE VOICES OF MY CHILDHOOD! WOO-HOO! :smile:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
OMG, this is SO clever! When I first saw this skit, I was like "I know I've heard that song somewhere" so I started thinking about it and then it hit me:That's supposed to be their take on the Caillou theme song!
NOTE:This skit isn't too inappropriate except for one use of a certain word that means donkey. Because it's Weird Al, I wouldn't even expect it to be too over the top anyway.
I love when they do skits that make the audience think for a second rather than resorting to simple mindless sight gags all the time.
I was gonna say because it sounds like Al.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Oh man... If Tara comes to the east coast for a comic Con, I'd be so happy.

(....I wonder how she'd feel if I told her Ember McLain and Raven were two of my childhood crushes. :stick_out_tongue: )