The new What Made You Smile Today thread

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
So far, so good. Been to three of my doctors this week, and every one gave me good news.
Heart- check.
Feet-check.
Endocrinologist- check. A1C came down, lost a little weight, all good.
Eyes tomorrow.

The older you get (and living with diabetes for almost 30 years) your health becomes your top priority. But looks like I'll be around a little longer. 8)

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Although I'm not familiar with too many of the characters being used on last night's new Robot Chicken (Jabberjaw, Cats, Daniel Tiger, etc.), they did do a really long parody of Smash Bros. that absolutely made my night. I have the same Kirby action figure they used btw.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I just realized that this year will be my 5th anniversary of joining MC!

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
My cat who had been missing for a week or so finally came back today. I don't know where she had been but she seemed completely healthy. Seeing her was awesome and all but there was another part of this that made me smile today. My dog is absolutely in love with this cat to the point where she almost mothers it and treats it like her puppy. But anyway, as soon as the cat came home the dog's ears perked up and she got REALLY excited. Seriously, that might've been the happiest I've seen her in a while. Which she's already a pretty perky dog, so trust me that's saying something!

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
I bought new footy boots for school in August and haven't needed them but a few weeks ago I went to find them and they were missing

And I have only gone and found em!!!!!!
Yes

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
My brother brought home an anole from his work (it came on a semi truck all the way from Florida), so we kept it and named it Toby.