The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
Mein sister and I had to replace our smoke alarms today. We had found out they have not been replaced since the condo unit was built. The condo unit was built in 1985. I could not believe that. The electrician who replaced them said that they had become a color he referred to as "Replace Me Yellow." I don't know why, but I laughed at that.

I also laughed at the fact that the electrician got to see Snowball. The reason I find that funny is because whenever we have to have someone over to fix something or inspect something, Snowball goes running under my bed until they leave.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
On the train in NYC, a black guy claiming he was broke came on like "Excuse me, sorry to bother all of you but I just wanted to announce that I'm broke. So if you could all donate and help me be not broke, I would appreciate it." Just the way he said "not broke" made me have to cover my mouth. :laugh:

Any Del

Reaction score
Seeing some of Angry Joe rants about YouTube's Copyright system had me dying of laughter! :laugh::laugh::laugh:

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
I'm "baby-sitting" my parents' cats (and my grandmother, to an extent) while they're in Disney World this week. Tonight, I didn't know what I wanted for dinner, so I had a bowl of cereal (who says you can't have breakfast for dinner?) Anyway, the cereal is a new donut flavored cereal, and my parents' cat, Bear, got up on my chair while my back was turned, and ate a piece of it. I picked him up and handed him to my grandmother. Then I went to get the milk, and there he is on my chair again, eating my cereal! I know he got a piece that time, because I heard him crunch on it (he and his "sister," Natasha, are not allowed on the tables). I called my parents to tell them that (because it's just too funny), and they cracked up. My dad says Bear thinks he's a dog, because he eats things that cats don't usually eat. But pink donut flavored cereal?! I called my sister to tell her, and she said "he's a nut." All I have to say is Bear better not come crying to me if his poo turns pink!

Bear also has a habit of trolling the kitchen table for food. I microwaved a pepperoni pizza for lunch today (right after I had fed him and Natasha), and he kept trying to get at it.

Keep in mind that I do not feed my cat, nor my parents' two cats, people food. If they get into people food, it's because they steal it off the table when my back is turned.

Incidentally, no, the Donut Shop Pink cereal does not belong to my parents. I bought some food at the store yesterday and brought it over to my parents' house, because they do not have the same tastes in food that I do.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
The Buzzfeed video where Ted Cruz is doing Simpsons impressions.

And what's even funnier is that it has sooooo many dislikes compared to likes.