The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Isn't it sad? We could've gotten a great movie, but instead we got trash. :frown:

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
On the train in NYC, a black guy claiming he was broke came on like "Excuse me, sorry to bother all of you but I just wanted to announce that I'm broke. So if you could all donate and help me be not broke, I would appreciate it." Just the way he said "not broke" made me have to cover my mouth. :laugh:
That is nothing new. Ten years ago we encountered the same thing. They get you on the subway because you're a captive audience, you can't walk away, and some people feel guilty enough to give them money.
Every time I go in the city, I always bring granola bars with me. I won't give them money (I will not enable someone's addiction, if they're going to buy booze or drugs), but I will give them something to eat.
I gave one homeless lady granola bars once, she threw them back at me and cursed me out.
Thank you for your gratitude, lady. I was trying to help so you don't starve. But this proves why beggars can't be choosers.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
This comment from that Patrick Star kid. :laugh:

Patrick Star23 minutes ago
So that's how its gonna be huh? Boy if you don't answer my question I'll have Rohail and other Sesame brats nag you until you drop to your knees and beg for mercy! I'll even go as far as to have Rohail create an account on one of those stupid Muppet fan sites and nag everyone until you reconsider. I want ALL SS episodes from EVERWEY SEAS$ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I work at a gas station ya know! we autistic people have a frwee pass to do what ever we pulease! I want Sesame Street episodes and I NEED IT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Man, this belongs on that "Question For Everyone" thread. This sums up everything that's wrong with Sesame addicts. They're not brats, they're addicts.
But it also shows their spoiled sense of entitlement, and glaring lack of gratitude.

So, you work at a gas station? Great, then fill it up with regular and check under the hood! Hop to it! Chop Chop!

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Or even better, give us free gas now! You have gas and our tanks are near empty and we're running on fumes! Do it now or I'll get Schfifty, Snowthy, and my posse of Muppet brats to get you to cry uncle! Gas is expensive and my wife works at CVS, ya know! Us working stiffs are entitled to unlimited free gas and you're stiffing us, you bum! 8)

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Actually, I misjudged this Patrick guy. Here I thought he was being selfish, when actually he was being quite generous.

He was giving us two faces for the price of one. 8)
He pulled off the spectacular feat of being the bully AND the victim at the same time!
Let's hear it for him!

Any Del

Reaction score
This rap message from Patrick Star to @BlakeConor14! :laugh:

"BlakeConor14, you wanna chop my balls?
I'll take yours out too!
Hang em on my walls
And maybe YOU!
I'm not a Sesame brat! I'm a Sesame fan!
Since yall don't wanna chat! I should have yall ban!
You bunch of selfish rats!
I don't use Autism to get any of that! (Sesame episodes)
Fact is yall can't handle the truth of Schfifty the cowardly cat!
Who wears luxuriating hats!
Take naps on a mat!
Swing all of you with my bats!
Since the majority of you are so fat!
Like to listen to BS about *** for tat!
Lets face it; Yall are faded!
Outdated, deflated and constipated!
If I had to rate it: Hate it!
Translated: Yall AIN'T IT!
I don't give a F**K!
What yall say!
Cuz yall suck!