Classic episodes you want to see

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
That’s exactly like Rohail Hashmi. He keeps having these tantrums about not getting certain SST episodes and is never going to get his way.

Just look at this.

2006 noggin recordings or maybe they might have Sesson 2 episodes of noggin version of play With Me Sesame I love them 52 episodes or in 2002 Noggin episodes of play With Me Sesame

I’ll be patience and noggin version 2356,2257,2404,123 series 3136-40,3142-76,3178-3200,3238

Any Del

Reaction score
That’s exactly like Rohail Hashmi. He keeps having these tantrums about not getting certain SST episodes and is never going to get his way.

Just look at this.

2006 noggin recordings or maybe they might have Sesson 2 episodes of noggin version of play With Me Sesame I love them 52 episodes or in 2002 Noggin episodes of play With Me Sesame

I’ll be patience and noggin version 2356,2257,2404,123 series 3136-40,3142-76,3178-3200,3238
Sounds like someone that's very desperate to me. From what I heard from another Youtuber is that Rohail has a mental disorder called "Greedy-Gimmeitis".

mariolover

Reaction score
If you guys are Christian (which I am), let's all pray together in hopes that these lost episodes (including the wicked witch episode), will surface.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
I'm pretty thrilled to see any "new" classic episode. I'd especially like to see some Seasons 2-5 shows, as well as some from the Muehl/Earl Davis era.

But specific ones?

Besides some of the ones mentioned (the Season 16 premiere is a high one on my list), I wouldn't mind seeing Brian Muehl's debut as Telly. You know, the episode that was written for Big Bird, but reworked because Caroll fell off his bike and hurt his ankle. Maybe some pre-Kevin Elmo material.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I still find it kind of odd that the season 16 premiere was the only premiere episode not shown on Unpaved.... I wonder if maybe the Workshop just forgot to (from my assumption) package it out when sending the tapes out to Noggin for Syndication.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I still find it kind of odd that the season 16 premiere was the only premiere episode not shown on Unpaved.... I wonder if maybe the Workshop just forgot to (from my assumption) package it out when sending the tapes out to Noggin for Syndication.
I thought about that, but it always seemed like a pretty careless mistake. But, whatevs, i'm not judging. They had a lot of episodes to package.
But, reading the description for the episode, it actually sounds intriguing and pretty significant to the mythos of the show:

"In the first episode of the new season, Nov. 19, Big Bird will say he's tired of assaults on his credibility. "I know the difference between real and imaginary. Why don't they believe me?" [...]

Three humans in the cast - Maria (Sonia Manzano), Gordon (Roscoe Orman) and Linda (Linda Bove) - will become believers. "Big Bird will no longer be alone,"[Norman] Stiles said.

But in the best cliffhanger tradition of Hollywood, the humans won't actually see Snuffleupagus. 'Not this season,' said Stiles."

It makes Gordon's line in the Snuffy reveal scene make a lot more sense, when he says to Big Bird "Maria, and Linda, and I believed you". I always wondered what he meant by that because, until recently, I hadn't seen anything indicating this.
So, maybe they didn't include it because it seemed a bit redundant, given the very next season premiere had a similar focus.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Speaking of Snuffy episodes, cjd874 mentioned one (0986) that popped into my head just now. The adults tell Big Bird to essentially break up with his "imaginary" friend. The two give each other a goodbye hug, but Snuffy's tears get Big Bird's feathers wet.
(paraphrasing)
:wisdom:: Snuffy, you're getting my feathers all wet... hey, these tears are real... if they're real, than you're not imaginary! We can still be friends!

I remember Caroll Spinney once saying that it was a moment that had both he and Jerry Nelson in tears.