The Official Top 10 Anything...

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Top 10 Star Wars Creatures:

In honor of the Porgs:Star Wars' newest creature, I figured I would make this list.

1. Yoda
2. The Banthas (I've always thought they were cool looking)
3. Wookies
4. Ewoks
6. The Rancor monster (Another awesome looking creature)
7. Salacious Crumb (The little guy who always sits next to Jabba the Hutt, for those who don't know who I'm talking about)
8. Tauntauns
9. The Wampa Beast
10. A lot of those weird background things that show up during the famous bar scene (There's some very creative, unique character designs in that scene)

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Top 10 Super Smash Flash 2 Characters:

NOTE:These are ranked by the ones I enjoy playing the most, not as overall favorites (In case your wondering why Mario isn't on here)

1. Kirby
2. Monkey D. Luffy
3. Black Mage
4. Yoshi
5. Goku
6. Bowser
7. Bandana Dee
8. Sonic and Tails
9. Naruto
10. Lloyd Irving

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Considering I just got the Robot Chicken Seasons 3 DVD recently and rewatched it today, I figured I might as well list my top 10 my favorite moments while they are still fresh in my mind (although some are so awesome, I'll probably never forget them)

The Top 10 Best Robot Chicken Season 3 Skits

1. Mumm-Ra from Thundercats becoming Mrs. Doubtfire
2. The Star Wars Jedi gang having a very awkward dinner with Lando, Boba Fett, and Darth Vader (BA-BOOM! ALDERAAN CHUNKS EVERYWHERE! That line gets me every time lol)
3. The Fraggle Rock meets Watership Down parody
4. Link rescuing Zelda, but then realizing how ridiculous princess stereotypes really are
5. Sonic the Hedgehog running into a spikey wall in a very bloody fashion
6. Boo-Boo Bear becoming Rambo
7. The host from Where In Time is Carmen Sandiego? having a serious freakout on the air after receiving a breakup text from his girlfriend
8. She-Ra going crazy after being visited by her "Aunt Flo"
9. Bob the Builder being visited by the Mafia
10. The Mythbusters tackling some very inappropriate myths made up by immature college students

Honorable Mentions:

-The 1776 trailer where George Washington basically becomes an action movie character
-The Sleestaks making the hideous "Sshhhhhhh" sound after one of them gets a loud phone call at the library
-Pac-Man crossing over with The Matrix
-The rapper Sir-Mix-A-Lot visiting King Arthur
-Richie Rich becoming a spoiled rich brat and starring on a reality show
-Soundwave, the Boombox Transformer realizing how outdated he is and then getting sold on Ebay
-In Pursuit of Happy Days starring Fonzie as Will Smith
-Skeletor going through a crisis after finally killing He-Man
-A little girl yelling "Run forest run!" after three Ents from Lord of the Rings walk by

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Top ten celebrities who I wish were guest stars on Muppets Tonight (most of them are people I wanted to be guests at the time, I'll also list a few I know I was a big fan of who I'm unsure whether I specifically desired to be guests):
10. Bob Newhart
9. Jaheel White
8. Tim Allen
7. Christopher Lloyd
6. Michael J. Fox
5. Henry Winkler
4. Jim Varney
3. Robin Williams
2. Weird Al Yankovic
1. Jim Carrey

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Top 10 favorite Muppet Christmas projects (updated):
1. Emmet Otter’s Jug-Band Christmas
2. A Muppet Family Christmas
3. The Bells of Fraggle Rock
4. Christmas Eve on Sesame Street
5. John Denver and The Muppets: A Christmas Together
6. A Muppet Christmas Carol
7. Elmo Saves Christmas
8. A Muppets’ Christmas: Letters to Santa
9. A Berry Bear Christmas
10. Once Upon a Sesame Street Christmas

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Top ten episodes of The Goldbergs:
10. Kara-Te Kid
9. Jackie Likes Star Trek
8. Holy K.I.T.T.
7. Hogan is my Grandfather
6. Goldberg's Never Say Die
5. Weird Al
4. The Spencer's Gifts
3. Barry Goldberg's Day Off
2. 12 Tapes for One Penny
1. The Other Smother

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Top 10 cutest Pokemon:

10. Jigglypuff
9. Eevee
8. Teddiursa
7. Deerling
6. Chespin
5. Pachirisu
4. Minun and Plusle (tied)
3. Emolga
2. Pikachu (the obvious choice)
1. Dedenne

Honorable mentions: Charmander, Squirtle, Pichu, Ledyba, Mudkip, Spheal, Skitty, Minccino, Espurr, Fennekin, Buneary, Bunnelby, Rowlet

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Top 5 Worst Robot Chicken Episodes:

I'm only going to top 5 because honestly, there are very few episodes of this show I consider to be outright terrible. Even the ones on the list have their fair share of redeeming qualities.

1. Massage Chair - As a whole, this episode wasn't too bad. It had quite a few memorable funny skits in there (George W. Bush becoming a jedi, Lassie attacking someone, monkeys being shot into space, etc.). But the one thing that ruined this episode for me was that awful sketch about the Snuggles Softener Bear. For those who don't know, back in the show's edgier teen years they aired a somewhat controversial sketch about the Snuggles softener bear getting sexually assaulted. Personally, it is one of the few skits that have literally made me want to throw up. If they had left that one scene out of it, I'd be okay with the episode but that vomit inducing, extremely cringeworthy bit is enough to ruin the rest of it for me.

2. Botched Jewel Heist - Again, the episode in general was completely fine. However, there were two skits that bugged me really bad. The first one was a scene where they showed Jesus being crucified and then shooting lasers out of his cross and yelling,
"YOU JUST ****D WITH THE WRONG JEW!". Normally the Jesus skits don't bother me on this show, but that one is just wrong on so many levels. The other skit was called Scary Movie for People with Heart Conditions. It started out with a kitten sneezing, I thought it would be ironically funny if they stopped it there but they took a step further and showed a giant monster popping up out of nowhere and killing the kitten while screaming like a banshee. Yeah, they basically just jump scared their audience. I don't know if this was supposed to be a Halloween episode or what but the fact that they advertised it as "scary movie for people with heart conditions" made it seem a bit mean spirited to me. It definitely startled me the first time I saw it, I don't even have heart problems. I could only imagine what would happen if an old lady happened to stumble upon that skit while flipping through channels late at night. If they had kept the "for people with heart conditions" part out of the title, I wouldn't be saying this but that made it come across as insensitive.

3. Slaughterhouse on the Prairie - The title is seriously the only part of this episode I found funny. The majority of skits were either confusing, offensive, or just plain weird. For example, one skit showed a bunch of people cooing at a baby in a hospital. I thought it was cute at first and actually smiled for a second until a nurse came over and put a blanket over the baby's head implying that it had died. Seriously, who laughs at that!? Another awful sketch was Intensive Care Bears which seems like it could've easily been on Family Guy. The skit was about Care Bears being made to help children with severe disabilities. Mocking people with disabilities isn't funny, it's just plain rude! The other reason this episode is one of my least favorites is because while I'd come to expect them to parody obscure things from time to time, I was kind of surprised they parodied a local access show. They did a skit about The Magic Garden which was a 1970s local access show exclusive to the New York area. The reason I was so shocked is because nobody that lives outside of New York would have any idea what that is supposed to be referencing. I live in Indiana and I know plenty of people who watch Robot Chicken, if they had seen that episode I'm sure pretty much everyone in my neck of the woods would be confused as to what the heck they are doing. Obscure stuff is one thing, but at least stick to things that anyone in America could see!

4. That Hurts Me - The reason this is at the bottom of this list is because one brief scene is what turned me off from the episode. It was a parody of Batman featuring the characters as monkeys. The sketch over all was really clever and well written but the very end of the sketch always grosses me out. It ends with Batmonkey throwing feces at the Monkey Joker and guess what the Joker does? He LICKS it!! That is absolutely disgusting. Oh, the toilet jokes don't even end there. Earlier on in the same skit, they show Monkey Robin drinking his own pee. Yeah, I can take toilet humor but that is on a whole new level of disgusting. Only a 10 year old would laugh at that!

5. Celebutard Mountain - This episode just felt weak and uncreative compared to the other far superior ones. It feels almost like the writers weren't in the right mindset when they wrote this episode out because they totally lost their mojo this time around. Pretty much every sketch ends in death, which being an HTF fan and all, can sometimes be funny but it almost gets repetitive and boring on a show that I've come to expect more clever humor from. There was a Jesus skit in this episode which actually, has nothing to do with the reason it's on this list. Despite the controversy it caused, I saw that sketch to be a comment on how modern television shows and movies will often fictionalize history rather than making fun of Jesus (Abe Lincoln:Vampire Hunter, anyone?). But over all, this one just seemed to be a bit lackluster and missed many opportunities for good jokes. There was however one extremely funny skit that didn't end in a bloody mess. It was a mashup sketch called In Pursuit of Happy Days featuring Fonzie playing Will Smith's character from the original movie. It ends with a really clever scene of him jumping a shark. If anything, that was the episode's saving grace. That was just so clever that I could no longer hate the episode upon seeing that.