You Ever Notice...and What's the Deal...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I keep trying to make a correction on my city's Wikipedia page, but they always keep reverting it back . . . I guess because I don't any actual sources to cite other than my own personal notes, but the Wikipedia page says that the highest temperature recorded in my city was 105 in 2012, which isn't true: the summers of 2010 and 2011 not only saw our temps routine jump up to 105, but 2011 we jumped up to 110 one day.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
More often than not in fiction, it seems like dog owners almost always resemble their dogs, depending on what kind of breed they are . . . like if the dog is an English Bulldog, their owner is usually short, fat, and has a really smooshed-looking face. If the dog is an Afghan Hound, the owner is usually thin and lanky with really crazy, shaggy hair. If the dog is a poodle, the owner is usually has their hair done in some kind of pom-poms. If the dog is a pug, the owner is usually a little bug-eyed creep.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Ever notice how in adult animes that go beyond the TV-MA rating, women's breasts are never censored but the male character's penises are?

Not that it bothers me - just something I noticed.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Did you ever have nitrous oxide at the dentist?
(I bet nobody ever asked THIS!!) 8)

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Nope! Can't say I have.

On another anime subject.....

Anyone catch on to how often characters fix their glasses so dramatically?