Hensonville City 2011

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Scare crew returns from the BB&S, otherwise known as Ground 0 what with all the fireworks that were launched throughout the night and especially at midnight.

*Ed puts away presents for tomorrow/today/whenever making sure to send a bat-gram to Bryan in Apt 3 saying "Thank-You".

Katzi428

Reaction score
Robin shivering : Ugh....I'm freezing!! It sure is cold!! Do we have any oatmeal ? That way I can have some for breakfast tomorrow.

I think the only kind we have is the ready made oats for the oatmeal cookies we made for Christmas. Sorry, hon.

:hungry:: I make yu sum nice warm mush tomorro before school.

Robin: Mush?? Aww Chef! GROSS!!

:hungry::
Hey ! Wen I wus a boy in Sveden we luved der nice wurm bowl uv mush on cold days.

Robin: Thanks anyway ,Chef.

Yeah Chef...your intentions are good . But no one eats mush nowadays. Don't be insulted,please.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Sitting down to unwrap the presents from Bryan.

:batty: Ah, a vonderful mug with bats all around with the phrase "Count with The Count"..
UD: Yes, mine has decorative skulls with the witticism "Not a Mourning Person".
:insatiable: Mine has chocolate chip cookies with "C is for Cookie".
Me: And hey, whaza this... *Pulls out a black sweater with a ghostly raven on the front. Marvelous, thanks go to Bryan.
UD: No mug for you then?
Me: Oh, I already has a mug. *Brings out giant Bugs Bunny mug, ain't a stinker.

The gang puts everything away, then returns to their traditional New Year's omelettes.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Robin: Grrr....
What's with the grumble? You're a frog;not a bear. Good grief! The frog is a bear!
Robin smiling a bit : No he's-a- not ! He's -a wearin' a - shirt-an'pants! back to the glum mood I gotta go back to school tomorrow. I know I had a couple of days off because the school's boiler gave out . But I have a test in history.
Did you study?
Robin: Yeah. I'm horrible in history ,Mom!
As long as you studied, I won't yell and scream. If you had goofed off all this time ,I'd have a reason to hit the roof. But I know you're not lying about studying. Because you're looking me in the eyes . When you lie, you avoid eye contact. Relax, buddy..you'll be okay. And I love you either way.
Robin: Thank you Mom.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Robin? How'd you do on your history test?
Robin: Uh...nice night out isn't it huh?
Let's see it.
Robin hands it over looking pretty upset and there's a 57 and a big F on it :eek:
Robin covers his ears (tiny as his ears are)

What are you doing? I told you wouldn't yell and scream You studied. you're not lazy ,your last marking period was an 85 . Try and boost your report card grade for this quarter with quizzes,K?
Robin: nodding I will, Mom. As much as I hate history , I'll do my best.
That's all I ask. I went to summer school one year , and I don't want you going.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Hears about Robin's history test.

You know, the basic point of history is going over what happened yesterday that you can learn from to try to do better today/tomorrow. Sure, it's about famous people and famous dates when big events took place, but it's more about learning from it as you go through life.

Either that or learning interesting information you never knew before like those seminars on Muppet History that Professor Ryan and his cohorts scheduled from time to time. :zany: :confused: :wisdom:

BEAR 2

Reaction score
Bryan: (Eating a plate of egg whites scrambled with onions, peppers and spinach)
Ernie: Hey, whatcha eatin' there, Bryan?
Bryan: Oh, morning, Ernie. I'm just eating these scrambled egg whites with vegetables for breakfast.
Ernie: You don't look too happy about it.
Bryan: No, it's okay. It's just not what I'm used to eating for a meal. I'm starting this new fitness regimen today. So i can't have any egg yolks for a while, and i eat lots of lean protein, fruits and vegetables throughout the day...in addition to good exercise. This meal just isn't very exciting.
Bert: You want exciting? Try a nice warm bowl of oatmeal! That's what I'm having.
Bryan: Thanks, Bert, but I'm not supposed to have any starches, carbs or extra sugars. At least not for a while.
Ernie: (to Bert) And your breakfast isn't any more exciting than his. (Snickers)
Bryan: What's even tougher is that I'm working in a bakery right now surrounded by all those delicious cakes and cookies. I just have to be strong and resiliant.
Ernie: Like a superhero!! Like SUP-ER GROVER!!!!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Announcer's Voice: Meanwhile...

Sure glad that our long-term electricity's been restored.
Also had a nice get-together dinner with the cousins on my dad's side of the family last weekend.
Now if I could get my laptop's Explorer Errors resolved I'd be back in business.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Bryan: (Eating a plate of egg whites scrambled with onions, peppers and spinach)
Ernie: Hey, whatcha eatin' there, Bryan?
Bryan: Oh, morning, Ernie. I'm just eating these scrambled egg whites with vegetables for breakfast.
Ernie: You don't look too happy about it.
Bryan: No, it's okay. It's just not what I'm used to eating for a meal. I'm starting this new fitness regimen today. So i can't have any egg yolks for a while, and i eat lots of lean protein, fruits and vegetables throughout the day...in addition to good exercise. This meal just isn't very exciting.
Bert: You want exciting? Try a nice warm bowl of oatmeal! That's what I'm having.
Bryan: Thanks, Bert, but I'm not supposed to have any starches, carbs or extra sugars. At least not for a while.
Ernie: (to Bert) And your breakfast isn't any more exciting than his. (Snickers)
Bryan: What's even tougher is that I'm working in a bakery right now surrounded by all those delicious cakes and cookies. I just have to be strong and resiliant.
Ernie: Like a superhero!! Like SUP-ER GROVER!!!!
Announcer's voice Flying overhead over the streets of Hensonville we see Super Grover
:super:: Hmmm...I heard my name . I am a little bit late .But I guess I will be excused . A super hero's work is never done! Here we go...coming in for a landing! Jim's Coffee Shop here come!! .... Whooooooooaaaaa.......CRASH!...Sigh...will I ever learn to land safely??:rolleyes:
Hello Bryan Bert and Ernie! What a healthy breakfast you have there, Bryan! You say it is not exciting;I agree But you know that you can make exercise fun after eating! After work try jogging or walking outside . Also, drink LOTS and LOTS of water! instead of soda. Kathy drinks lots of water Working in a bakery sounds tough .But have faith in yourself! :wink:

Katzi428

Reaction score
It's the weekend and Robin was supposed to go to the swamp to visit his parents. But (no thanks to the weather being crazy ) he caught a cold.:stick_out_tongue: So despite his complaints, we thought it was for the best that he stay home.
He comes into the kitchen with a couple of tissues
as I'm fixing dinner
Me: Hey buddy
Robin: nods at me .sighs and sits down
I know you're most favorite person right now.But I really think I made the right decision.
Robin: I know. *koff* So do Mom an' Dad. You're not on my poop list . I just ahCHOO sneezes into tissue Blecchh Sorry bout that. I just hate hate colds .Stupid change of weather .
Bless you!! And yeah. This weather change is for the birds. Want some chicken soup or orange juice?
Robin: As long as it isn't mixed together.
Awww yuk! Well pick either or. Because the taste of them together is disgusting.
Robin: Chicken soup.
Chicken soup it is. .