The Official "I'm looking for/trying to remember a sketch" thread

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I vaguely remember a 90s/early 00s skit about a girl who travels around the world to try different unusual types of food. At the end, she goes to America, tries peanut butter and jelly, and loves it. I asked my mom if she remembers that skit and she told me that she definitely knew the one I'm talking about. I believe it was a cartoon, not live action or Muppets.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
My dad recently told me about a skit from Sesame Street that I used to love. It was about Elmo singing some song in a barn with cows during a storm. That's all he remembers from the sketch itself but he told me that every time the skit came on, I would get super happy and would often ask my parents to replay it over and over again.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
My dad recently told me about a skit from Sesame Street that I used to love. It was about Elmo singing some song in a barn with cows during a storm. That's all he remembers from the sketch itself but he told me that every time the skit came on, I would get super happy and would often ask my parents to replay it over and over again.
Is it this one?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I vaguely remember a 90s/early 00s skit about a girl who travels around the world to try different unusual types of food. At the end, she goes to America, tries peanut butter and jelly, and loves it. I asked my mom if she remembers that skit and she told me that she definitely knew the one I'm talking about. I believe it was a cartoon, not live action or Muppets.
That was in the Elmo's World skit about food.

BuddyBoy600alt

Reaction score
I am thinking of the late 80's Sesame Street insert where Elmo imagines Luis inventing machine that a vacuum, a toaster, and a music box all in one.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I had previously mentioned this supposed cartoon in the "What sketches scared you?" thread with little to no luck. But anyway, I recently heard a mention of a possible Sesame Street animation on the website Kindertrauma. The user who posted the info claimed that the sketch may have been some sort of weird dream but isn't quite sure for that. The scene he mentioned (with the details they could remember) was described that the main character was a Claymation horse who's head moves like a dog and he reacts to things like a dog would. He claimed that the uncanny valley nature of the horse's movements scared him and was the cause of several nightmares. While it's highly possible that this skit doesn't actually exist given the circumstances, I would still like to know if anyone here knows what I'm talking about. Because it sounds like something that's just weird enough to make great YouTube Poop material that practically writes itself lol. Although I'm someone who isn't scared of Claymation in the least the "sketch" he described sounds creepy even to me:

But curiosity has killed the cat and I still want to know what the heck that person could possibly be talking about. Besides, I'm an 19-year-old man. For me, having nightmares about Claymation ponies is something of the past. Right? :stick_out_tongue: