Hensonville City 2011

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Gang from Apt 1 sit down to dinner, slightly spicy crab corn chowder and sammies on the side.

:batty: counts the sneezes coming from Robin next door.
*Sends Robin some cough syrup tablets.

BEAR 2

Reaction score
It's the weekend and Robin was supposed to go to the swamp to visit his parents. But (no thanks to the weather being crazy ) he caught a cold.:stick_out_tongue: So despite his complaints, we thought it was for the best that he stay home.
He comes into the kitchen with a couple of tissues
as I'm fixing dinner
Me: Hey buddy
Robin: nods at me .sighs and sits down
I know you're most favorite person right now.But I really think I made the right decision.
Robin: I know. *koff* So do Mom an' Dad. You're not on my poop list . I just ahCHOO sneezes into tissue Blecchh Sorry bout that. I just hate hate colds .Stupid change of weather .
Bless you!! And yeah. This weather change is for the birds. Want some chicken soup or orange juice?
Robin: As long as it isn't mixed together.
Awww yuk! Well pick either or. Because the taste of them together is disgusting.
Robin: Chicken soup.
Chicken soup it is. .
(Big Bird over-hears walking out side the window)
Big Bird: Not this bird. I think I’m getting a cold...*sneezes* too!

Katzi428

Reaction score
*Gang from Apt 1 sit down to dinner, slightly spicy crab corn chowder and sammies on the side.

:batty: counts the sneezes coming from Robin next door.
*Sends Robin some cough syrup tablets.
Robin: Thanks Ed & Count. puts one in his mouth and starts gagging Awww uggghhh!!! That tastes terrible!! puts his hand up to his mouth to spit it out but I stop him
Don't you dare!! It'll help! The worse something tastes ,the quicker it'll make you heal.
Robin: Blecchh...ohhh all right .... Can I have some Bai afterwards?
The Mandarin orange one?
Robin: Yeah.
Yes, OK.
(Big Bird over-hears walking out side the window)
Big Bird: Not this bird. I think I’m getting a cold...*sneezes* too!
Hey Birdie!! Hope you're not getting sick too! :eek: Colds are going around . The weather is warm one week and freezing the next. Let me know if you want some chicken soup , OK? It's not as good as Swedish Chef's . I had to take mine out of the can. He makes his fresh. Chef is in Sweden this week. Tell Bryan , Bert and Ernie I said hi!

BEAR 2

Reaction score
Hey Birdie!! Hope you're not getting sick too! :eek: Colds are going around . The weather is warm one week and freezing the next. Let me know if you want some chicken soup , OK? It's not as good as Swedish Chef's . I had to take mine out of the can. He makes his fresh. Chef is in Sweden this week. Tell Bryan , Bert and Ernie I said hi!
Big Bird: Chicken soup!?!? Is that a joke?!
Bryan: Oh, she meant vegetable soup for you, Big Bird! (Whispers to Kathy) Big Bird can’t eat chicken soup or he’ll feel like he’s eating his cousins. Go on inside, Big Bird. I’ll make you a pot. Oh, by the way... Super Grover had some great health tips. Maybe he’d like to work out with me sometime. It’s always good to have a gym buddy!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Scribbles down note, first floor stays the same. Waiting to hear from Aunt Ru and Cousin Kim.
*Sits down to calm a while after attempting to deal with other matters today. :frown:

Katzi428

Reaction score
going to Apartment 3 & giving Ernie a gift card to Hensonville Mall for his birthday. Hope you enjoy it Ernie!!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry I haven't been here the last couple weeks. If there are peoples out there interested in signing up for HVC, then send me a PM with your applications, the pertinent info needed is listed in the thread's first post. Can't guarantee an automatic approval but each application will be answered personally.

*Snags a muffin and some milk from the fridge.

BEAR 2

Reaction score
(I am sitting in the break room of the bakery with a huge bag of bills and small cups filled each with coin denominations, looking very overwhelmed) oh, boy...
Big Bird: Bryan!
Bryan: Down here, Big Bird!
Big Bird: Bryan, you’re rich! Look at all those nickles and dimes!
Bryan: These are collected out of the tip jar from the past 2 months, Big Bird. I have to divide it all up amongst the staff based on how many hours they worked since then.
Big Bird: Oh, boy. That sounds like a lot of work. Don’t you have a machine to do that or something?
Bryan: It is, and no, unfortunately.
Big Bird: Can’t you take a little break to do a birdseed milkshake.
Bryan: Better yet... (starts to dump all the bills and coins into a giant bucket)
Big Bird: What are you doing?
Bryan: We may not have a machine, but we got the next best thing.
Big Bird: What’s that?
Bryan: The Count! He’d love to count all these coins out. I’ll just leave it to him. I don’t want to look at another dime. Let’s get that shake!
Big Bird: okay!!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*:batty: works on separating and counting the bills while Ed works on the coins from the bucket that Bryan left at our door to sort for him. We had a device that would sort out the coins, but since we can't find it, *shrugs. You're lucky we have some spare blank coin rolls from our own banks.

*After finishing, we leave the closed rolls and packs of bills in a small safe for Bryan to retrieve later when he wants.

BEAR 2

Reaction score
Bryan: Aah thanks! Ed, I will give you and the count an appropriate 15% of this for all of your generous assistance. And a box of cookies!

Now, I just need to start on this to-do list for the day since I don’t have work again until Sunday...