Ask LittleJerry92 Anything

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
1. Favorite radio station?

2. Are you going to RI Comic Con again this year?

3. What’s your new job all about?

4. Favorite movies?

5. Least favorite shows?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
1. Favorite radio station?

2. Are you going to RI Comic Con again this year?

3. What’s your new job all about?

4. Favorite movies?

5. Least favorite shows?
1. I usually listen to WZLX. You being from NH I'm sure you know this station.

2. You bet. I'm going as Negan.

3. I'm a video intern for mobile cuts. It's their 3 year anniversary and I'm making a video for them.

4. The Hangover, Toy Story (all 3), Copout, Mystery Science Theater 3000: the Movie, The Great Muppet Caper, A Goofy Movie (both movies), Forrest Gump, Pretty in Pink, Mean Girls, Yellow Submarine, Who Framed Rodger Rabbit, to name some....

5. To name some that I honestly dislike: Modern day Pokemon, any Dan Schneider sitcom past Drake and Josh, modern day SpongeBob, Fairly Odd Parents from season 5 onward, Teen Titans Go, The Looney Tunes Show, modern day Simpsons, Family Guy from seasons 8 - onward, Cailou, any CN real show, and I'm kind of hit and miss with Bleach just because there is so much filler (same with Naruto, but I've been giving that show a chance lately).

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
1. I usually listen to WZLX. You being from NH I'm sure you know this station.

2. You bet. I'm going as Negan.

3. I'm a video intern for mobile cuts. It's their 3 year anniversary and I'm making a video for them.

4. The Hangover, Toy Story (all 3), Copout, Mystery Science Theater 3000: the Movie, The Great Muppet Caper, A Goofy Movie (both movies), Forrest Gump, Pretty in Pink, Mean Girls, Yellow Submarine, Who Framed Rodger Rabbit, to name some....

5. To name some that I honestly dislike: Modern day Pokemon, any Dan Schneider sitcom past Drake and Josh, modern day SpongeBob, Fairly Odd Parents from season 5 onward, Teen Titans Go, The Looney Tunes Show, modern day Simpsons, Family Guy from seasons 8 - onward, Cailou, any CN real show, and I'm kind of hit and miss with Bleach just because there is so much filler (same with Naruto, but I've been giving that show a chance lately).
I do know WZLX. Listened to the station as a matter of fact the other day.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Ok so, firstly, a warning: metal questions ahead.

First off, have you listened to every Maiden album released?
If so, would you care posting your thoughts to all of them?
What death metal records do you think are the cool beans?
Are there any metal bands you absolutely hate?
Did you ever hear Ahab's The Call of the Wretched Sea? If so, thoughts?
Ever heard Queensryche's Operation: Mindcrime? If so, thoughts?
Chucky: camp or terror?
Do I continue?