The Official Top 10 Anything...

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
My Top 10 Favorite TV Intros

10. Gravity Falls
I will watch the show someday after I complete my spring semester.

9. My Little Pony - Friendship Is Magic
I grew up with this show. It got me out of depression and this show got me less pessimistic.

8. Inspector Gadget
Funny enough I really loved this how as a kid. It was wacky but had some good moments too. The theme song though is pretty amazing.

7. Animaniacs
Wait Steven Spielberg did this cartoon? Ironically I heard this theme song before. I barely remember watching this cartoon but my goodness I love that theme song. It feels it has Merry Melodies theme to it but wow it is so catchy. I will check it out someday. It sounds like a pretty cool show.

6. Star Vs the Forces of Evil (Intro and the End Theme)

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
My Top 10 Favorite TV Intros (continued)

5. Teen Titans (2003-2006)
I really miss this show. I remember some parts of the show but not all of it. Yeah I researched that this amazing cartoon got canned by Cartoon Network and it abruptly ended with a cliffhanger. "Sighs" I hope that CN will get gives season 6 and 7 in the future. That show did air around the early twenty-first century era... oh man I miss the cartoons that had creativity and depth to them.

4. The Powderpuff Girls
Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! I love this show. It kicks butt! Okay I know some people are going to get salty on me if I did not put this to number #1 but I really grew up this show. Aa a kid, I loved Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup and I was always into those superheroes, but as an adult oh-ho it's the villains that make me love the show even more. Mojo Jojo is one of my favorite villains, but the only villain I don't like is Princess Morbucks. She is annoying and bratty and I see her as a bully. If you haven't watched it, go check it out. It's really an awesome cartoon!

3. Kim Possible

2. The Simpsons

1. DuckTales (the reboot version)

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
My Top 10 Favorite TV Intros (continued)

5. Teen Titans (2003-2006)
I really miss this show. I remember some parts of the show but not all of it. Yeah I researched that this amazing cartoon got canned by Cartoon Network and it abruptly ended with a cliffhanger. "Sighs" I hope that CN will get gives season 6 and 7 in the future. That show did air around the early twenty-first century era... oh man I miss the cartoons that had creativity and depth to them.

4. The Powderpuff Girls
Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh! I love this show. It kicks butt! Okay I know some people are going to get salty on me if I did not put this to number #1 but I really grew up this show. Aa a kid, I loved Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup and I was always into those superheroes, but as an adult oh-ho it's the villains that make me love the show even more. Mojo Jojo is one of my favorite villains, but the only villain I don't like is Princess Morbucks. She is annoying and bratty and I see her as a bully. If you haven't watched it, go check it out. It's really an awesome cartoon!

3. Kim Possible

2. The Simpsons

1. DuckTales (the reboot version)
Haven't you seen Duck dodgers because that is one **** of a intro for a cartoon

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Haven't you seen Duck dodgers because that is one **** of a intro for a cartoon
Nope! I have seen a Chuck Jones cartoon short from Looney Tunes called, "Duck Dodgers in the 24 and a half Century" but sadly I did not grow up with the cartoon TV series called Duck Dodgers.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Top ten things I hope the Back to the Future comic book series will show some day:
10. The Western Union people dealing with having to keep Doc's message AND deliver it in 1955 (and maybe also them keeping Clara's letter from the second comic book storyarc for so long)
9. Adapt the original screenplay for Back to the Future Part II (when it was titled "Number Two") into a comic
8. The original timeline before Marty first traveled back in time
7. The people of 1885 "finding out" that "Clint Eastwood" died into the ravine
6. Some more backstory on Mr. Strickland
5. Doc entering 1885
4. Marty's life in boarding school in the 1985-A timeline
3. Buford Tannen's relationship with Seamus McFly
2. The timeline where Marty gets into an automobile accident
1. George and Biff's lives in the good timeline

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Considering there have officially been 10 episodes of Robot Chicken this season. I figured that now would be the perfect time to rank the new ones in this thread:

1. Freshly Baked:Santa's Pot Cookie Freakout - This episode was weird. I honestly was a bit put off by it. The main thing that I found off putting was the fact that it went WAY off from Robot Chicken's usual format. It had an actual story this time, what the heck!? The dream sequences and hallucinations Santa had were more weird and creepy than funny and I don't like how they made this episode a musical. I like the occasional song skit but I've never been a fan of musicals in general because constant singing for no reason has a tendency to get on my nerves. On the other hand, there were quite a few jokes I liked in this episode. Krampus's song was by far the funniest in my opinion. Who would even think about making Krampus of all characters do a song and dance number? That's hilarious!

2. Hey, I Found Another Sock - Epic! Awesome! Amazing! Hilarious! There are a number of adjectives I could use to describe this episode, and they are all extremely positive. This one from beginning to end was pure hilarity at it's funniest. Around the time this episode aired, I was still mourning over my beloved dog Rooster and needed something funny to help myself feel better. This episode definitely did just that! Although all of them were wonderful, my favorite skit this time around was probably a scene where Beavis and Butt-Head were adults. There's also a little bit of unintentional humor in this scene that makes me laugh on a personal level:In the skit Beavis's alias was Jim, my 2nd Grade teacher's husband's name is Jim Beavis. What a twist!? lol

3. Scoot To The Gute - Robot Chicken has outdone themselves once again. This outstanding compilation of clever, witty skits is a great example of this show at it's best. First of all, I would like to address one of the obscure references in this episode that blew my mind. Does anybody remember Oswald the Octopus? That adorable blue octopus on Nick Jr. who had a talking hot dog for a pet. This episode had a parody of Oswald. I had barely even thought of that character in years so seeing him on this show was completely unexpected and was quite the pleasant surprise for me. In addition to Oswald, they also featured a parody of another childhood favorite mine:Arthur. Although Arthur is definitely way more well known Oswald, I still always enjoy seeing them take on my beloved memories.

4. Things Look Bad For The Streepster - The awesomeness of this episode can be described in only 4 words:Smash Bros. Hunger Games. Yes, Robot Chicken combined Smash Bros. with The Hunger Games and it was just as mindblowing as it sounds. Bonus points go to the writers for knowing how to use Smash Bros. tournament terms like "wavedashing" and "L-cancelling" in the right context lol. Another scene I really enjoyed revolved around Jabberjaw playing the role of the shark in the Stephen Spielberg movie, Jaws. Again, nearly every scene was really funny this time around and they brought one of my favorite recurring jokes back around in one sketch:Animals playing instruments that rhyme with the name of their species. The fifth season gave us Bass with a Bass, the eighth season had Eel Chums with the Steel Drums, and this time around we got Harp Seal with a Harpsichord. Although that may sound ridiculous, the pure silliness of those animal gags makes them stand out in my opinion.

5. Mr. Mozzarella's Hamburger and Skateboard Depot - This episode had a Stranger Things parody. Need I say more? In addition to featuring a parody of one of my favorite shows, they also did a great send up on The Force Awakens that would make any Star Wars nerd like myself roll on the floor with laughter. So yeah.......it pretty much goes without saying that this one is a favorite episode of mine.

6. Strummy Strummy Sad Sad - Weird title!? lol. This episode was about another favorite childhood properties: Pokemon. They had already done a couple of Pokémon parodies before, but this one was much better than the others. Aside from the Pokémon thing, there wasn't much else I enjoyed about this episode. Mostly because a lot of the properties they referenced here are things I'm not familiar with which caused more than a few of the skits to completely fly over my head. The only other thing I thought was funny in this one was a scene where Donald Trump plays a horror movie character. But all in all, this one was mediocre at best.

7. 3 2 1 3 3 3. 3 2 1 6 1? - This episode has a special place in my heart because it aired the week of my birthday so it almost felt like [adult swim] was unintentionally giving me a present. There were numerous skits I enjoyed, with TWO count 'em two new Pokémon skits. But my favorite was a parody of Harriett the Spy, a film that I remember finding hilarious during my younger years. The Harriett skit is also very quotable and has been quoted in our house a few times. My favorite quote to use in every day situations is when she says,
"Noper doper!". I also found it ironically funny that they put Elmo in this episode considering he was my first favorite character and it aired the day before my birthday. They also had a cameo by Plank from Ed, Edd and Eddy in here. I know they have a wide variety of things they enjoy parodying but I never expected them to reference Ed Edd and Eddy on the show.

8. We Don't See Much of That in 1940s America - Again, I don't know too many of the characters/shows/people that were getting parodied in this episode so it didn't really mean anything to me. But there were a handful of clips I found quite humorous. One particularly funny skit was a scene where Barack Obama sent a bunch of dancers to distract Osama bin Laden by dancing repetitively while he nukes Osama's house from a distance. Seeing Osama bin Laden in pink bunny slippers was enough to get a laugh out of me lol. Another one I liked was a parody of The Magic School Bus where they got stranded on a freezing cold mountain after Miss Frizzle accidentally crashed the bus. Due to their unfortunate circumstances, the gang had to resort to cannibalism. One of the things I noticed about this skit it that they made sure to have Carlos say a pun at the end. No Magic School Bus-related skit is complete without a good old fashioned Carlos pun. The last skit I'd like to talk about was where Harry Potter was at a bar talking to a snake. Although that may sound a bit weird to those who aren't familiar with Harry Potter, one of Harry's powers is that he has the ability to communicate with snakes.

9. Ext-Forest Day - Seriously, who on Earth is coming up with these ridiculous titles!? But anyway, this episode was a definite favorite of mine. Featuring such gems as Darth Vader making a bunch of sarcastic one liners in battle as though he were Ash from the Evil Dead movies, a sketch explaining why the two rules of Fight Club are redundant, Wile E. Coyote going to a museum attempting to trap the Road Runner in a painting only to flatten himself in the process, The Joker from Suicide Squad doing a make up tutorial like the ones on YouTube, and a parody of obscure kid show Funnybones. The one skit I could've done without is a scene where they poked fun at religion. Although it wasn't about Jesus per say, it was quite obvious what they were implying. The scene was where two Roman soldiers had crucified the Easter Bunny. One soldier looks at the other and says,
"I don't think we're doing this right,". That scene certainly raised an eyebrow for me but it wasn't anything too offensive. I wouldn't let a 3-second clip ruin an otherwise hilarious episode for myself anyway.

10. Factory Where Nuts are Handled - I can't help but think the writers are talking about themselves with that episode title lol. This one (tonight's new episode) was once again, quite the treat. Although there were a few obscure things I didn't recognize (one of them appeared to be some old turn based RPG video game?), the ones I did get were all quite humorous. Especially a scene where Wile E. Coyote appears on the show How To Get Away With Murder, which now that I think about it doesn't make much sense in context as Wile E. Coyote was never able to actually capture the Road Runner. The professor version of Wile E. Coyote where he talks in a British accent was always really funny to me so I enjoyed seeing them pay homage to that. There was also a really clever shout out to Saturday Night Live featuring a zombie host in this one.

Last edited:

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Top ten best movies I have only seen once:
10. The Last Jedi
9. Daddy's Home 2
8. A Dennis the Menace Christmas Carol
7. Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventures
6. License to Wed
5. Risky Business
4. Robin Hood: Men in Tights
3. Wall-E
2. The Great Gatsby (well, both movie adaptations I have seen - the one from the 1970s and the most recent one - I only saw once but liked them both)
1. Silent Movie

Hmm, maybe I should have listed these chronologically (or even chronologically by when I saw them).

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Top 10 songs I've been listening too recently
10. Stole the show. Kygo
9. Drive your car- Jorge Blanco
8. 21 Guns- American Idiot cast version
7. Just Drive- Alistair Griffin
6. Demons- imagine dragons
5. Smash ya pasty- Buzzcocks
https://youtu.be/pL2BRkdCQj0
4. River- Eminem ft Ed Sheeran
https://youtu.be/3BXDsVD6O10
3. Believe-Mumford and Sons
https://youtu.be/dW6SkvErFEE
2. Clap your hands- Whilk and Misky
https://youtu.be/H_SZwNvWGFI
1. Wake me up when september ends- Green day
https://youtu.be/jVO8sUrs-Pw
Let me know what you think of my list

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Top 10 New Doctor Who Series
(there are 10 of them so far, so it's perfect for this thread)

10. Series 8- This one is just awful. The episodes are crap (albeit one or two), The Doctor is a jerk, and just Clara. She is sooooo annoying. It's like Doctor Who was turned into "The Clara Show". Plus, Danny Pink is the most wasted character in the history of the show. :grouchy:
9. Series 1 - I have to give them credit because this is the first series of New Who, and it's definitely not horrible. It's not great either, but it's not horrible. The plots are good at best, and the character of the Doctor is pretty interesting and mysterious in this. Christopher Eccleston is an... okay Doctor. Not the best IMO. And Rose is just as annoying as always, though I like her better with Eccleston than Tennant. So overall a good start but not quite there yet. :smirk:
8. Series 2 - The first one with Tennant, and definitely the worst of his era. The plots are pretty good, not great, at best (*cough, cough Love and Monsters, cough, cough*) David Tennant is amazing as The Doctor (as always), but Rose is even more annoying in this than the previous season. And I hate the romantic relationship between the Doctor and Rose.
7. Series 7 - This one is usually put lower on the list, but I actually quite like it. The 1st half of the season with Amy and Rory is great, and I really like Clara's introduction in this. I wish we got stuck with the Clara in the past, but oh well. Pretty much the only thing that I don't like is the episodes in part 2 of this season. They are... very bad. :rolleyes:
6. Series 9- This series is almost great, with good stories and good acting. Clara is actually bearable again. Peter Capaldi is fantastic as the Doctor. Missy is really enjoyable. Everything's great until we get to the season finale. Heaven Sent is pretty boring IMO, but it's not bad at all. But then, then we get to **** Bent, one of the worst episodes in Doctor Who history. Steven Moffat undos all the good plot points established in Face the Raven with Clara's glorious exit. The Doctor suddenly feels like he HAS to save Clara, and basically uproots time because of this. The worst season finale in DW history.
5. Series 3- Very enjoyable season with David Tennant as the Doctor and new companion Martha Jones. I like the season arc with the Master, and overall Martha's time with the Doctor feels perfect. Minor complaint - I feel like they didn't flesh out Martha's character all that much.
4. Series 10 - The most recent series of Doctor Who, and the best one with Peter Capaldi. I LOVE Pearl Mackie as Bill Potts in this, she's the best companion since Amy Pond in Series 5/6/7. The stories are all very good, with the one exception of the Eaters of Light, a very meh episode IMO.
3. Series 6 - Not much to comment except Matt Smith, Alex Kingston, Karen Gillan, and Arthur Darvill are all great in this. Pretty much all episodes are winners. The Silents are the best Doctor Who since the Weeping Angels, IMO.
2. Series 5- The best of Matt Smith's and Steven Moffat's era. Matt Smith is perfection as the Doctor. Amy and Rory are great as well. Big thumbs up for this season.
1. Series 4- The best season of Doctor Who, period, including the Classic Series. I've said it before, and I'll say it again, you can't beat David Tennant'ss performance as the Doctor. I freakin' LOVE Donna Noble in this, best companion of the new series. The overaching plot is great, every episode is great, I have zero complaints!! :excited:

EDIT: MC censors h-e-l-l on here??