Ask LittleJerry92 Anything

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Alright then, to name some....

Return of the Ten Masked Men by the group of the same name, Convenant by Morbid Angel, and Tomb of the Mutilated by Cannibal Corpse.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
Return of the Ten Masked Men by the group of the same name, Convenant by Morbid Angel, and Tomb of the Mutilated by Cannibal Corpse.
Have not heard of the first one; I love MA's debut Alters of Madness, it's one of my Top 10 favorite albums overall, but everything after that is... kinda eh to me; I love Hammer Smashed Face and Entrails Ripped, but as a whole CC is a bit overrated in my book.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Ten Masked Men usually do death metal covers of pop songs. I reccomend giving them a listen.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Hey, I can tell that you like dark, disturbing shows with convoluted plots and way too many seasons (a.k.a The Walking Dead). You ever watch Doctor Who?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Most direct to video Disney movies, many modern day Adam Sandler movies, Son of the Mask, Thunderbirds (the 2004 movie), Harriet the Spy (it honestly wasn't good at all imo), Tom and Huck (I found myself really bored with this movie), to name some....
I love Harriet along with Tom & Huck.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Hey, I can tell that you like dark, disturbing shows with convoluted plots and way too many seasons (a.k.a The Walking Dead). You ever watch Doctor Who?
I'm going to be honest.... I actually haven't watched Dr. Who. I have thought about maybe checking out a couple episodes to see what I think. I know they've had numerous hosts over the years.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
So, are there any metal sub-genres that you try to stay away from / don't find that great / hate? Alternatively, which sub-genre(s) do you prefer overall?