I won't be posting anymore...

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Ur, yeah...hi again. I changed my mind. I'm not leaving.
Oh hey, welcome back! But are you sure? You seemed pretty stressed yesterday, and i'd hate to see you feel like you have to force yourself to come back. Again, it's up to you, I'm just curious why the sudden change.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Oh hey, welcome back! But are you sure? You seemed pretty stressed yesterday, and i'd hate to see you feel like you have to force yourself to come back. Again, it's up to you, I'm just curious why the sudden change.
I thought about it for a bit and, I was really just angry yesterday. As you know, the thread which must not be named is not the first thread like this, or even the second. But, there are many other conversations to be had, and lots of nice people. :smile:

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I thought about it for a bit and, I was really just angry yesterday. As you know, the thread which must not be named is not the first thread like this, or even the second. But, there are many other conversations to be had, and lots of nice people. :smile:
I know the name of it.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Can understand that. I always try to remind myself there's more to this site than talking about cancer - I MEAN politics! Plus, it is MUPPET central after all, right?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I've actually decided to take a couple days off from this site. I've been feeling a little stressed out from my current job situation and just need some time to focus on my own life.

I'm hoping I'll be back within a week.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I've actually decided to take a couple days off from this site. I've been feeling a little stressed out from my current job situation and just need some time to focus on my own life.

Good luck.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score

Take however long you need. :smile:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score

See ya' buddy. Take as much time as you need.