What do you know about dreams?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
That's just one example.

They're probably also afraid of becoming sausage as well.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
For some reason, I either have really really weird trippy dreams or no dreams at all. I haven't had a bad dream in like 7 years and haven't had a good dream in... a while, lol.

One particular morbid dream that I remember having that was occurring was Big Bird, the Count, Cookie Monster, Ernie, Bert, and Elmo were all on an ice skating rink kind of like Christmas Eve on Sesame Street. They were all skating, having a great time, when suddenly a sharp piece of metal began slicing up and down (??) and gradually coming towards the Muppets. They tried to escape, but the rink backed up against a wall and so they were trapped. Big Bird, trying to be brave tried to push against the metal that was coming and ended up getting his head cut off. So all the Muppets died.

Did I mention that this dream was morbid? :stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I think a brief discussion I had with @LittleJerry92 last night ended up prompting this dream, but last night I dreamt the girl I had a crush on during my high school years found out about my crushing on her, and boy-oh-boy, did she give me a verbal lashing for it, lol.

As I've said before, in actuality, I rarely - if ever - spoke to her, because I learned from enough previous experiences that if a girl finds out you have a crush on her, she hates your guts for it, and I didn't want to live through that deja vu again . . . but it happened in my dream last night, lol.

Now I'm having flashbacks to a formal dance party my senior year (everybody else's junior year), and my best friend is quite literally pushing me over to her because I didn't have the nerve to ask her to dance, and I never did, lol.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I hate having dreams like that.

It really reminds you that someone you once liked you know you'll never get with. :smirk:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I can actually say this on that subject -

My freshman college roommate/good friend Mike constantly has dreams where he's.... Well, in family terms, "enjoying himself" with a fictional girl and then when they're finished, he looks at the time, turns back to say how he enjoyed that time, only to find out the girl is really 9-year-old Kusano from the anime Sekirei, who ends up saying "Let's do it again, big brother!" Then wakes up screaming "WHAT THE ****?!" I've sadly been woken up a couple times from that happening. Actually happened on my last day at Landmark. :stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I remember having dreams prior to finally professing my love to my dream girl where it's like I could see her somewhere - usually turning a corner on a street, or walking down an aisle at a store, or across a crowded room somewhere, and it'd be like I run to catch her, but then she'd be gone. I'm still floored though that she's willing to still be friends even though she now knows how I've felt about her all this time.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Hey man, some girls are just sweeter than others.

I mean, I at least like girls who will admit they aren't interested but still want to be friends. Not "ugh, get away from me you perv!"

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So actually, last night.

At one point I think I remember running into this girl names Cait who I stopped talking to 5 and a half years ago (she's a real *****) and it just felt like an awkward moment.

Probably an instance where my brain likes to troll me with people I have a dislike for.