Good Morning America Muppet Babies teaser...

mbmfrog

Reaction score
According to this Youtube Video there was a teaser trailer for the new Muppet Babies show and spotlighting the new member of the group:

Also more Summer interview:

Now all there is a question of whether or not the original theme song will play a role or two in the new version. I mean look at Ducktales, right ?

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Sounds to me like they're keeping the theme song, judging by that background music! :smile:

The animation looks pretty good, some of it is meh, but I like the character designs, and the fuzzy texture everyone has.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Looks like it'll be a cute show. And Summer is SO adorable!

BTW, is Matt Vogel doing the voice of Baby Kermit?

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Looks like it'll be a cute show. And Summer is SO adorable!

BTW, is Matt Vogel doing the voice of Baby Kermit?
So far only one voice has been confirmed, Jessica Dicicco (Flame Princess on Adventure Time, Lucy & Lynn on The Loud House) who plays Summer.

gravy

Reaction score
I think this is a really unique style of animation you don't see quite often. Y'know, the way they move, how their mouth move, the details on their body... It's really different from most kids shows you see today.

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
I think this is a really unique style of animation you don't see quite often. Y'know, the way they move, how their mouth move, the details on their body... It's really different from most kids shows you see today.
They clearly put a lot of effort into making these animated characters look a lot like actual puppets. I think it's outstanding! Looking forward to seeing more.

gravy

Reaction score
It would've been cool if they teamed up with the whole JHC Digital Puppetry thing.

mr3urious

Reaction score
For TV-quality CGI, it looks really good in terms of texture work and lighting. The imagination sequences even seem to be made out of cardboard and cutouts, which is an interesting design choice.

And you gotta love a penguin with a name as ironic as "Summer". :smile: