Questions about anything

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Yes it did. I remember it airing as part of the syndicated "Incredible World of DiC" block.
Ah! So that’s where it aired then.

I think Archie’s Weird Mysteries And maybe Inspector Gadget’s Field Trip may have aired on there also.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So. Let's say I was a Sesame Street Anything Muppet.

What kind of pattern would y'all see me as?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Hm, probs the green one. Like, i'm not even saying that because of your name or avatar. You just strike me as having that loose, hipster, every guy personality.
Funny you should say that.... I once drew myself as a Green AM.... Long time ago. Sadly, it's gone now. :smirk: But I might give it a re-draw...

D'Snowth

Reaction score
If pumpkin wasn't so elongated, I'd probably be that . . . otherwise, I guess I'd have to be fat blue.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Actually, the green AM with the cone-shaped head has been used for so many of my favorite characters. Besides Little Jerry, Lefty and Sherlock Hemlock:

The scuba diver singing "Octopus's Garden"
Mr. Otis singing "Lulu's Back In Town"
The Beetles
The salesman selling a customer a furry blue coat (Cookie, actually)
Even a few female characters, some by Frank, others by Fran Brill.

Just like you, @LittleJerry92, green can be cool and friendly-like.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
The closest puppet shape I'd be would be Don Music. Same long chin, same grayish mop of hair, same glasses (almost).
Never banged my head on a piano, but I do fiddle with my beard. 8)

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I still remember being absolutely terrified of the sound of Don banging his head on the piano back in the day..... Especially in Mary Had a Bycicle when I first saw it on the"Sing Yourself Silly" VHS.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I'm not sure which one I would be. But if I were a performer, I would puppeteer the large lavender live-hand pattern a lot. I always liked that one.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Welp.....

I think I might plan a possible future drawing of @D'Snowth, @fuzzygobo and I as AM's behind a brick wall..... If I can clear up space again for paintbrush....