What made you roll your eyes today thread?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Fantastic.

I've never used After Effects before, so I don't know if using it in conjunction with Premiere is what's giving you problems or not, I don't know.

I just recently finally decided to upgrade to the latest version, and while I do like the somewhat sleeker look of the interface and all, I do have a problem with it: every time I start a new project, the entire layout of the program reverts back to the layout it had when I upgraded, so I always have to manually rearrange the layout to my liking each time I work on a new project (though luckily, already-saved projects don't have that problem).

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Fantastic.
Thanks! It was a random idea that just popped in my head.... Given that Twice Upon a Time and MST have the same style of humor....

I've never used After Effects before, so I don't know if using it in conjunction with Premiere is what's giving you problems or not, I don't know.
The main issue was the scope zooming out on the character Dr. Erhardt. Sometimes it would play properly, other times it didn't, and it came out as the latter when exporting. I ended up using a longer scope on that part.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
YouTube comments can be so stupid. I was watching a video and someone in the comments mentioned anime. Some a-hole replied with "omg kys don't say the a word" Like, really?? Talk about overreacting.