The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So I get a PM from someone who doesn't even have a public profile on Facebook, telling me he happens to be a personal friend of "Mr. Whitemire," and that he can get me into the Fanboy Expo to meet him and get his autograph for no charge if I'm interested.

Oh yeah, that certainly sounds legit.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Ah yes, the Organwise Guys. How I remember them from 5th grade health class. Yay. :rolleyes:

I mean, the puppets aesthetically look pretty professional, and the puppetry's fine... but the writing leaves a lot to be desired.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
This YouTuber claims that she has seen Candle Cove.......like for realz. Normally, I dismiss these type of comments as people lying but holy crap this girl's convincing! I've done my research about this "show" over time and found zero evidence that it ever existed. Additionally, according to the story Candle Cove was a local access show exclusive to Ohio. We leave near Cincinnati and I've asked many friends/family members if they had seen or even heard of this "show". They always say they don't what the heck I'm talking about. So naturally, I don't believe it ever existed. But the way she discusses this show as if it actually existed is really weird because I can almost guarantee that it's just a made up Internet legend.
On an unrelated note, Reitanna Seishin (I hope I spelled her name right) has quite a few other really good videos on her channel and I'm planning on subscribing to her soon.

gravy

Reaction score
This YouTuber claims that she has seen Candle Cove.......like for realz. Normally, I dismiss these type of comments as people lying but holy crap this girl's convincing! I've done my research about this "show" over time and found zero evidence that it ever existed. Additionally, according to the story Candle Cove was a local access show exclusive to Ohio. We leave near Cincinnati and I've asked many friends/family members if they had seen or even heard of this "show". They always say they don't what the heck I'm talking about. So naturally, I don't believe it ever existed. But the way she discusses this show as if it actually existed is really weird because I can almost guarantee that it's just a made up Internet legend.
On an unrelated note, Reitanna Seishin (I hope I spelled her name right) has quite a few other really good videos on her channel and I'm planning on subscribing to her soon.

Sounds like @JimAndFrank faking an American accent at the beginning