The new What Made You Smile Today thread

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Ah. You know what made me smile today?

The fact that I remembered the old trick in the book for a certain archive.org collection.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Hey! I just realized something! This is my 101st post! Wow. That sure didn't take long. :search:

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I can understand why some would get mad but personally, I would love it if Clarence randomly started asking me questions as I was minding my own business on the street lol
I'm kinda surprised the people who made this show never got in trouble for harassing random strangers by asking them idiotic questions. Wonder Showzen is one of those things that it's just SO random and at times ridiculous that it's hard not to laugh. Some of the ideas are so far fetched that it makes me wonder how any normal human being can up with these things. It's so bizarre that even the stupider bits can make me laugh lol :smile:.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Had a church social today, made a big pot of chili (perfect weather for it). Before the social was over, my pot was completely empty.

For a cook, that's the biggest compliment you can get.8)

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Although I'm not familiar with too many of the characters being used on last night's new Robot Chicken (Jabberjaw, Cats, Daniel Tiger, etc.), they did do a really long parody of Smash Bros. that absolutely made my night. I have the same Kirby action figure they used btw.
I rarely ever say this but I honestly don't know how I feel about tonight's Robot Chicken episode. It's one of the few episodes they've ever made that made me feel disturbed/weirded out after I got done watching it rather than laughing. I can't quite put my finger on what bugged me about this one though. There wasn't anything about God in there, none of the skits reminded me of personal issues (sometimes skits will bother me because they remind me of scary/sad moments in my life), they didn't make fun of any celebrities I respect in a harsh way, etc. So what bothered me about this episode? It's probably because there was too many crude/dark skits this time around. I like a little bit of that stuff but episodes where every single skit ends in either death or vulgarity normally end up putting a bad taste in my mouth. I still like the show very much but this episode just got a little much for me with it's excessive inappropriateness. I would've at least wanted to see ONE clean skit in there.