The dark day of Valentines Day is upon us...

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'm actually kinda ticked off no one liked the Windblade one.

Plus, give a brother some credit, yo.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
So, the awesome, amazing, wonderful holiday is coming up. Yay. :rolleyes:

If you can't tell I HATE Valentine's Day. :grr:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Wow, I can't believe this thread saw absolutely no activity whatsoever in 2017. Hmm. I guess people were still numb from Trump or something, I don't know.

Anyway . . . I'm honestly just completely indifferent to Valentine's Day now. As I've said, I finally told my dream girl how I feel about her, and she doesn't return the feelings, but still says I'm an amazing friend, so I really still have no reason to celebrate, but at the same time, it's no longer a day that I dread . . . V-Day is more-or-less one of those, "just another day" holiday to me now.

So, what am I going to do for V-Day this year? Probably the same thing I usually do: go somewhere with my mom because my dad will more than likely be somewhere else in the country in his truck.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
To everyone over the age of 18 or 21 depending on what country your in.
If you are lonely don't drink to much here's a family guy reminder that alcohol is bad

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
To be honest,

Valentine's day is just another day for me.... And it's always fun seeing people complain about being lonely. :stick_out_tongue:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I still remember wearing all black in 2011 when I was going through my goth phase.... Even my underwear was black.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I never had a problem with Valentines Day and I never even had a girlfriend.
You don't have to focus on romantic love just 'cause that's what others are doing. Just think about all the other people and things you love. If the day means anything to you then why not send your sibling a Valentines card, go out with your friends. Just take the time to appreciate love. There's lots of different kinds of love.