Ask ConsummateVs Anything!

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
No, that's just what the government wants you to think.
Man, the government always wants you to think things are upside down when they're actually right side up, and right side up when it's actually upside down, and inside out when it's actually outside in, and outside in when we're turned around, but facing front ways when it's actually strawberries.

Seriously man, stink the government!

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
You're talking about fandoms, right? Well, at the time I'm posting this, Homestar Runner (if you somehow couldn't tell already), Mario, Littlest Pet Shop (though not quite on the level I used to like it), Hamtaro, Angry Beavers, Zootopia, Camp Camp (probably the only thing I like right now that is NOT for kids, LOL.) and... uh... well, that's it for now, really.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
You're talking about fandoms, right? Well, at the time I'm posting this, Homestar Runner (if you somehow couldn't tell already), Mario, Littlest Pet Shop (though not quite on the level I used to like it), Hamtaro, Angry Beavers, Zootopia, Camp Camp (probably the only thing I like right now that is NOT for kids, LOL.) and... uh... well, that's it for now, really.
Yes.