The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
For one of my classes, we had to watch a video of a meeting of the professor's choice (we could choose from six different videos) and write an article about it. I chose one on an animal control bill, and I swear, I could feel my heart breaking because there was talk about the condition of puppy mills, and the condition of puppies from puppy mills. I swear, I almost started crying!

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
For one of my classes, we had to watch a video of a meeting of the professor's choice (we could choose from six different videos) and write an article about it. I chose one on an animal control bill, and I swear, I could feel my heart breaking because there was talk about the condition of puppy mills, and the condition of puppies from puppy mills. I swear, I almost started crying!
Know what I hate? Those heartbreaking commercials with the dogs without any owners and they are so so sad and they make the saddest little faces and it makes me feel so depressed!!!!! Wah!

:stick_out_tongue:, even though they are pretty sad.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Know what I hate? Those heartbreaking commercials with the dogs without any owners and they are so so sad and they make the saddest little faces and it makes me feel so depressed!!!!! Wah!

:stick_out_tongue:, even though they are pretty sad.
Yes, the Humane Society really knows how to pour it on. For only 19 cents a day, you can rescue a poor creature from the clutches of cruel fate..
Hey, if you can help out, and save one, great. But not everybody can, and unfortunately not every critter makes it.

The last place we lived (with the landlord's permission) we were able to take in stray cats, fix them, then find good homes for them. At one point we had TWELVE cats under our roof, yes, you heard me right, twelve. But we found homes for everybody. By the time we moved, we were down to three.
But the reality is, you can't save them all. But even one is enough.

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
Yes, the Humane Society really knows how to pour it on. For only 19 cents a day, you can rescue a poor creature from the clutches of cruel fate..
Hey, if you can help out, and save one, great. But not everybody can, and unfortunately not every critter makes it.

The last place we lived (with the landlord's permission) we were able to take in stray cats, fix them, then find good homes for them. At one point we had TWELVE cats under our roof, yes, you heard me right, twelve. But we found homes for everybody. By the time we moved, we were down to three.
But the reality is, you can't save them all. But even one is enough.
This is why I volunteer at my local animal shelter.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Woke up way too early this morning. :sleep:

Right when 6 o clock was rolling around....