Top Annoying Misnaming People Do

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Another TV encyclopedia, by the same author, lists Bill Cosby, Marilyn Sokol (more specifically as her "Aunt May" character from the "Big Bird Goes to Camp" shows), Zoe Hall (who?), and voice actress Heather North (as a character called "Ellie Jane," whom I'm assuming was an animated character) as part of the main cast.
Jeepers! Heather was the voice of Daphne Blake of Scooby-Doo fame for decades. I didn't know she voiced other characters as well.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I was on YouTube today and I saw yet another person call Miss Piggy "Ms. Piggy". :rolleyes:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I was on YouTube today and I saw yet another person call Miss Piggy "Ms. Piggy". :rolleyes:
You know, the generally misspelling/misuse of "Miss," "Ms.," and "Mrs." is a common problem with a lot of people, it's not just a problem excluded to Miss Piggy.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
I was watching a clip of Jim Henson, Frank Oz, Ethel Merman, and Paul Williams on Dinah! (posted by the amazing @gavry3 ) when Paul refers to Fozzie Bear as "Fonzie Bear". I had to watch it over and over again because it caught me off guard that Paul of all people would call Fozzie "Fonzie". :smirk:

gravy

Reaction score
I was watching a clip of Jim Henson, Frank Oz, Ethel Merman, and Paul Williams on Dinah! (posted by the amazing @gavry3 ) when Paul refers to Fozzie Bear as "Fonzie Bear". I had to watch it over and over again because it caught me off guard that Paul of all people would call Fozzie "Fonzie". :smirk:
Yeah! That happened with the Jay Leno one, too.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
It was really early on in Paul's association with the Muppets, so I can forgive it. Nowadays, he'd maybe be the one (politely) correcting people.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Man, I really hate that they got rid of all the adult characters on Avenue Street. Mary, Louis, Suzette, Jordan, Bop, Jenny- those guys were my childhood. :frown:

Last edited: