Important Reminder that Muppet Babies is for Kids

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Adults seem to be getting their panties bunched up over a penguin girl replacing Skeeter (Smig has already taken a swipe at her as a disgruntled has-been reminiscing about her role on the new MB).

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Honestly, I never really liked Skeeter all that much, and I'm kind of glad they replaced her.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
It would've been weird if they had Skeeter without Scooter.

mr3urious

Reaction score
I'm hoping this new show gets to do stuff that the original never got to, like introduce even more baby versions of Muppet characters, or maybe even take them outside the nursery like what Baby Looney Tunes did.

Maybe we get to see them as the Avengers, with a Stan Lee cameo for good measure? :big_grin:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I'm hoping this new show gets to do stuff that the original never got to, like introduce even more baby versions of Muppet characters, or maybe even take them outside the nursery like what Baby Looney Tunes did.

Maybe we get to see them as the Avengers, with a Stan Lee cameo for good measure? :big_grin:
Maybe they could have an episode where they imagine they're in the future and meet their adult selfs, played by the actual Muppet performers.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Maybe they could have an episode where they imagine they're in the future and meet their adult selfs, played by the actual Muppet performers.
Now I realize what you mean, but at first I thought you meant Kermit will eventually realize he'll be chopped in half and have Matt Vogel's hand up his butt. :eek: