The New Am I The Only One Thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Am I the only one who absolutely hates the term "GTA clone"?

News flash: there were other open world city games before GTA III, and not every open world city game has a GTA styled plot.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Am I the only one who remembers GTA was a movie from the 70's?
Back when a movie ticket was two bucks?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Like most people, I prefer to scroll through my Facebook news feed by newest first, as opposed to top stories . . . but am I the only one who gets annoyed when some people on Facebook randomly share dozens and dozens of pics, videos, memes, and others things all at once? It gets a tad irritating scrolling through like 20-30 pics and vids one person shares to see what other people have posted or shared sprinkled throughout the feed during the day.

#FirstWorldProblems

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Like most people, I prefer to scroll through my Facebook news feed by newest first, as opposed to top stories . . . but am I the only one who gets annoyed when some people on Facebook randomly share dozens and dozens of pics, videos, memes, and others things all at once? It gets a tad irritating scrolling through like 20-30 pics and vids one person shares to see what other people have posted or shared sprinkled throughout the feed during the day.

#FirstWorldProblems
Dude, YES! One of the MANY reasons I've grown to dislike Facebook. Not only that, but if it's stuff that bugs me, I just end up unfollowing them.

Any Del

Reaction score
Am I the only one who remembers this?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Am I the only one who finds it super annoying when these stupid weeboo's get all butthurt when they call anime a cartoon?

Here's some mind-blowing trivia: ANIME AND CARTOONS ARE BOTH FORM OF ANIMATION! Get over it. Stop trying to make anime look like this special god that you can NEVER disrespect.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I used to be kinda creeped out by clowns as a kid. Now I find them funny. :big_grin:

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
It's funny how with some members, clowns gave them screaming horrors (even Kristy on the Simpsons), but zombies won't even make them blink.