What made you roll your eyes today thread?

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I disagree, YouTube comments have been a big source of side-splitting laughs for me.
You must keep getting lucky, because nearly every time I go on YT, I see at least one stupid comment. Though that's probably because I watch a lot of gaming videos, and we all know how immature gamers can be.

Any Del

Reaction score
You wanna know what made me roll my eyes? America! It feels like everyday people are getting more nastier towards each other. Not to mention the unfairness and corruption here. Other places are doing much better that us Americans here. Now that McDonald Trump is in office, he's making it worst! Yet he claims "Make America Great Again!" Translation: "Make America My PlayGround So I Can F*** With Americans And Turn Back To The 1900s!"

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
You wanna know what made me roll my eyes? America! It feels like everyday people are getting more nastier towards each other. Not to mention the unfairness and corruption here. Other places are doing much better that us Americans here. Now that McDonald Trump is in office, he's making it worst! Yet he claims "Make America Great Again!" Translation: "Make America My PlayGround So I Can F*** With Americans And Turn Back To The 1900s!"
http://www.muppetcentral.com/forum/threads/the-state-of-the-world.63337/page-68

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So, I rented season 1 of Attack on Titans on Blu-ray from my local library.

The second disc was scratched when I was watching it last night. :rolleyes:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Rented "Rouge Galaxy" for my ps2 from another library local to me and.... It didn't load at all. :rolleyes:

Apparently the game only works on slim ps2's (mine is fat). Wonderful....

Any Del

Reaction score
Rented "Rouge Galaxy" for my ps2 from another library local to me and.... It didn't load at all. :rolleyes:

Apparently the game only works on slim ps2's (mine is fat). Wonderful....
That's strange... I remember me and my cousin played this game on his fat ps2 and it worked just fine. Did you try cleaning the disc with rubbing alcohol?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
That's strange... I remember me and my cousin played this game on his fat ps2 and it worked just fine. Did you try cleaning the disc with rubbing alcohol?
I'd rather not, it's from the library.

Guess I'll have to emulate this game... Hopefully.

Any Del

Reaction score
I'd rather not, it's from the library.

Guess I'll have to emulate this game... Hopefully.
You got this game from the library? I didn't know the library had video games... Your better off buying a new copy from Amazon or somewhere. When I got the Ps3 I got two games for free, Sonic Unleashed and Saints Row 2. Sonic worked perfectly but as for Saints Row 2 it kept getting stuck at 10% on the loading screen. When I brought a new copy off of Ebay, it worked.