Dreams about Muppets...

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Last night I had a dream I was watching the "Getting Ready to Read" VHS. When it got to the song "Fat Cat", the background was purple instead of dull white (like the "None Some All" song), and the quality was so bad, the characters almost blended into the color of the background. During the final verse, the background changed to a purple curtain and the characters just stuck their heads out and said their words normally. After Bip's last interruption, the screen faded out then back in, with the ending music to "I Just Adore Four" playing and a Jerry Nelson voice saying "Ladies and gentlemen, Little Jerry and the Monotones!" While the characters were bowing and there was the same audience cheering sound playing that was used in the previously mentioned song for the "Learning about Numbers" VHS. I was very confused when I heard the announcer mis-label them.

I've been sick as a dog this entire week though, so that's probably what caused it.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I had a dream last night where my brother and I were watching some non-Muppet movie (can't remember what it was about) that had Kermit as a guest star in it, but he sounded nothing like himself (he sounded like someone doing a REALLY bad Kermit impression).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
For the first time in my life, I actually had a Muppet dream last night. That's right - being a Muppet Freak all my life, never once have I ever had a Muppet dream . . . until last night. Weird, I know, but that's how it's been, lol.

So anyway, Kermit and Piggy had gotten married (shocking, I know), and were driving off for their honeymoon, only to discover that Animal had stowed away with them and was trying to get frisky with Piggy; needless to say, Piggy wasn't having any of it.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
That sounds like a real Henson-styled Muppet joke.

But wow.... First one, eh?

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
So anyway, Kermit and Piggy had gotten married (shocking, I know), and were driving off for their honeymoon, only to discover that Animal had stowed away with them and was trying to get frisky with Piggy; needless to say, Piggy wasn't having any of it.
Hahahahaha!!! That sounds both too risque for the Muppets and really in character at the same time.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah, but Animal never gets lucky anyway.

Except with Kathy Griffin, for whatever reason.