Muppets YouTube Red Series idea

Would a YouTube Red Series for the Muppets work?

• Yes

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • It's possible, but there's no guarantee

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Slightly off-topic, but as I've said many times before, I've often thought it would be interesting to see certain YouTubers or other internet celebrities on SS . . . I mean, they had Pentatonix and Fifth Harmony in recent years, why not others? I'd love to see Lindsey Stirling dancing and twirling around the street, or most definitely Doug Walker as a Grouch movie reviewer or something.

jobi71

Reaction score
Slightly off-topic, but as I've said many times before, I've often thought it would be interesting to see certain YouTubers or other internet celebrities on SS . . . I mean, they had Pentatonix and Fifth Harmony in recent years, why not others? I'd love to see Lindsey Stirling dancing and twirling around the street, or most definitely Doug Walker as a Grouch movie reviewer or something.
It's pretty close to if not on topic. But the you tube celebs probably make more sense to the youngins of today. I think they should still try to get the First Lady (eventually First Gentleman); Beyonce, Tom Hanks etc. But many of the you tube stars are quite talented and would be a pleasant presence on the Street.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I dunno who this lady is, but she should definitely be on Sesame Street!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I dunno who this lady is, but she should definitely be on Sesame Street!

Oh! WORLD'S DUMBEST... featured this clip once!

0:14
BRYAN CALLEN: Give your what a proper what?
JUDY GOLD: "Your o'possum"? Who the **** has an o'possum?
CHRIS STRAIT: This is great, because the closest possums ever come to a massage is a truck tire.

1:50
CHELSEA PERRETI: I actually read this woman's book, BEYOND BONKERS. It was great.

3:53
JUDY: "Many people"? Can we stop pretending that other people out there are doing this?

3:54
MIKE BRITT: B****, are you kiddin' me?
MIKE TRAINOR: I guess that thing about playin' possum is a myth, because if ever there was a time to do it, now would be the time.

4:03
KEVIN McCAFFREY: The words "possum" and "lubricate" should never be in the same sentence!

4:13
JOHN ENOS: Just close your eyes and listen. Just listen, this is so good. I just want her to train my wife.

4:40
BILLY KIMBALL: When I tried this on my o'possum, I got a very negative energy. I had to give up massage my o'possum altogether.

7:01
ROGER: Okay, forget about the "sweepin' away the auora" there, toots. Couple of more lubricate strokes on the tail, and that possum'll be just fine.

LipsGF4Life

Reaction score
I can definitely see this. I always imagined Floyd Pepper will team up with Markiplier cause of the mustaches lol. And Jack can be with Animal.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Youtube red idea in general isn't great but another idea the muppets RedTube Spectacular