Classic Sesame Clips on YouTube

LittleJerry92

Reaction score

Can I just say how happy I am to see this clip finally see the light of day? Oh man, I've been looking for it for a long, long time. (This clip actually introuced me to "Three Little Birds" as a kid, and I was surprised to her it on its own shortly after; my dad is a big Bob Marley fan, likewise am I).

@Schfifty can I just say some of your uploads have given me a near heart attack (figureatively speaking)?

The other one being "Rockin' Rockets" in late 2016.

Schfifty

Reaction score
Well, that's what you get when your parent records a whole bunch of Sesame material for you as a kid. :smile:

I was actually going to rip something else from the tape this segment was on, but then I decided, "Eh, I'll go ahead and let that one user who kept requesting this be satisfied." Glad you're happy to see this film again.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Well, that's what you get when your parent records a whole bunch of Sesame material for you as a kid. :smile:

I was actually going to rip something else from the tape this segment was on, but then I decided, "Eh, I'll go ahead and let that one user who kept requesting this be satisfied." Glad you're happy to see this film again.
What were you planning on ripping?

LittleJerry92

Reaction score

I honestly started singing along as soon as I was watching the clip. I actually remembered the song being instrumental in the film. Amazing how the mind plays tricks on you.

(I'll also be honest; I've gotten high to this song. Then again, what stoner hasn't?).