The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
So, I just found out Lauren Cohan might quit The Walking Dead. :frown:

Already sad that Carl - oh, sorry, "CORAL!!!!!" will be gone soon....

I really hope it's fake liberal news reported by CNN; oops, sorry, I mean fake conservative news from Fox News that it's just a bunch of rumors and it won't be happening.

Last edited:

Any Del

Reaction score
You won't believe what happened to me today... I almost got ARRESTED for BUMPING INTO A FEMALE!!! :grouchy::mad: I was in a hurry this morning because the subway was acting up and I didn't want to be late for my 8AM class. When I came out of Borough Hall station, I accidently bumped into a female who was probably in her 30s started cursing me out even though I said I was sorry. Then she called the police and falsely accused me for Assault and 20 Caucasian officers came! The officers told me to shut up and sit down and the woman started saying lies to them until one Arab man defended me and he saw what happened and out right told the officers the woman was lying. Then more people came to defend me and eventually that convinced the officers to let me go and have that woman apprehended. I came late to class because of that incident and my professor asked me why was I late. I started explaining then my professor told me, "I don't want to hear your excuses! Sit down!" Like really....:rolleyes: I'm still shaking up after that...:sigh::concern:

P.S. I'm not trolling. This really happened.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
You won't believe what happened to me today... I almost got ARRESTED for BUMPING INTO A FEMALE!!! :grouchy::mad: I was in a hurry this morning because the subway was acting up and I didn't want to be late for my 8AM class. When I came out of Borough Hall station, I accidently bumped into a female who was probably in her 30s started cursing me out even though I said I was sorry. Then she called the police and falsely accused me for Assault and 20 Caucasian officers came! The officers told me to shut up and sit down and the woman started saying lies to them until one Arab man defended me and he saw what happened and out right told the officers the woman was lying. Then more people came to defend me and eventually that convinced the officers to let me go and have that woman apprehended. I came late to class because of that incident and my professor asked me why was I late. I started explaining then my professor told me, "I don't want to hear your excuses! Sit down!" Like really....:rolleyes: I'm still shaking up after that...:sigh::concern:

P.S. I'm not trolling. This really happened.
Oh wow, i'm so sorry this happened to you, and that your professor didn't believe you. I know how hard it can be when something shocking happens to you and you're not believed about it. It makes you feel small, and like your ordeal didn't matter, or even more scared that it might happen again.
I noticed you mentioned the police were caucasian. I assume that means you are not. It could be that the woman was already on edge for some reason and overreacted. But, if you're not white, I wouldn't be surprised if that was the reason she freaked out. I mean, this sounds suspiciously similar to several instances of racism i've heard about: White woman gets touched by a POC, she then freaks out and accuses he/she (usually a "he") of assault of various kinds, despite all indication to the contrary.
Now, when you say there was 20 officers, do you literally mean 20, or do you just mean a lot? Just for clarification.

Any Del

Reaction score
Oh wow, i'm so sorry this happened to you, and that your professor didn't believe you. I know how hard it can be when something shocking happens to you and you're not believed about it. It makes you feel small, and like your ordeal didn't matter, or even more scared that it might happen again.
I noticed you mentioned the police were caucasian. I assume that means you are not. It could be that the woman was already on edge for some reason and overreacted. But, if you're not white, I wouldn't be surprised if that was the reason she freaked out. I mean, this sounds suspiciously similar to several instances of racism i've heard about: White woman gets touched by a POC, she then freaks out and accuses he/she (usually a "he") of assault of various kinds, despite all indication to the contrary.
Now, when you say there was 20 officers, do you literally mean 20, or do you just mean a lot? Just for clarification.
Yes, 20 of them. Also thank you for your concern.... :smirk:

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
"Oh no! A minority touched me and took away my 'white privilege'!"

This is why white people have a bad rep.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Srsly, this what POC mean when they say they don't like/trust white people! We know, obviously, that not all white people are like that, but we don't know who we can really trust. We're always cautious when we go out because we're afraid that something like this could happen, or even worse. Especially black men.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
On the flip side, a lot of white males are afraid of blacks thanks to the media drumming up all the gang **** and what have you.

You just can't win in this god-forsaken country and I'm sick of it.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Srsly, this what POC mean when they say they don't like/trust white people! We know, obviously, that not all white people are like that, but we don't know who we can really trust. We're always cautious when we go out because we're afraid that something like this could happen, or even worse. Especially black men.
The best thing about not being racist?

Just hating everyone equally. Right?