The New What Made You Frown Today Thread

animalrescuer

Reaction score
You won't believe what happened to me today... I almost got ARRESTED for BUMPING INTO A FEMALE!!! :grouchy::mad: I was in a hurry this morning because the subway was acting up and I didn't want to be late for my 8AM class. When I came out of Borough Hall station, I accidently bumped into a female who was probably in her 30s started cursing me out even though I said I was sorry. Then she called the police and falsely accused me for Assault and 20 Caucasian officers came! The officers told me to shut up and sit down and the woman started saying lies to them until one Arab man defended me and he saw what happened and out right told the officers the woman was lying. Then more people came to defend me and eventually that convinced the officers to let me go and have that woman apprehended. I came late to class because of that incident and my professor asked me why was I late. I started explaining then my professor told me, "I don't want to hear your excuses! Sit down!" Like really....:rolleyes: I'm still shaking up after that...:sigh::concern:

P.S. I'm not trolling. This really happened.
That’s terrible! And to not be believed or listened to on top of that, that’s worse! I hope things are looking up for you after that.

My family and I went through something like that years ago during my senior year of high school. My brother got in trouble in school a lot, mainly because, from what I’m beginning to understand, he’s gets so overwhelmed easily because of his Asperger’s and got aggressive with others. When he got in trouble with resource officers, it’s worse. It was so embarrassing for me because he was a freshman at my high school! One day, it was the last straw for the officers. They were very close to arresting him and threatened to shackle him!

Then the officers had the audacity to lie to my parents as to why they were doing horrible things to my brother. I just think they didn’t care about my brother’s special needs and they just wanted him gone. That’s how I came to a realization that even when I was bullied in school and even if I told someone, they never would have done anything for me.

Any Del

Reaction score
That’s terrible! And to not be believed or listened to on top of that, that’s worse! I hope things are looking up for you after that.

My family and I went through something like that years ago during my senior year of high school. My brother got in trouble in school a lot, mainly because, from what I’m beginning to understand, he’s gets so overwhelmed easily because of his Asperger’s and got aggressive with others. When he got in trouble with resource officers, it’s worse. It was so embarrassing for me because he was a freshman at my high school! One day, it was the last straw for the officers. They were very close to arresting him and threatened to shackle him!

Then the officers had the audacity to lie to my parents as to why they were doing horrible things to my brother. I just think they didn’t care about my brother’s special needs and they just wanted him gone. That’s how I came to a realization that even when I was bullied in school and even if I told someone, they never would have done anything for me.
I'm feeling ok, but seriously this is why I hate the U.S.A. Just had a nightmare last night... The same happened to my cousin 6 months ago. It was just him and his little brother at home and my cousin hear a knock on his door and boom 20 Caucasian officers plus 1 African American and 1 Puerto Rican had guns drawn on my cousin because they heard about some firearm in his apartment. But that was all his brother's stupidity because he was bored and decided to call 911 telling them some story about a firearm.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
All that for nothing. Now I’m not getting a new phone case anymore.

:sigh: