Little things we've noticed

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
I honestly don't know. It feels like the lavender puppet was meant to be its replacement to begin with.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Been noticing with Marty Robinson's puppetry, he tends to really manipulate the movement with the puppet's head, kind of bopping it up and down as the character speaks.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Been noticing with Marty Robinson's puppetry, he tends to really manipulate the movement with the puppet's head, kind of bopping it up and down as the character speaks.
He definitely has a distinct style of puppetry, especially noticeable in Telly.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I noticed with some of his characters, especially Telly, he has the puppets mouth each syllable instead of skipping some.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Manipulation-wise, Marty's one of the better performers in that department, but I guess he's been so used to performing a live hand character like Telly for so long that whenever he does a rod character like Old MacDonald, the hand/arm movements look kind of awkward.

But anyway, I've noticed something about Mr. Noodle: his hair and mustache have gone from black to dark brown, to light brown, to red.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
If you're referring to the original, then yeah, I've noticed that too.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yes, Mr. Noodle, not Mr. Noodle's Brother Mr. Noodle, or Mr. Noodle's Other Brother Mr. Noodle, or Mr. Noodle's Sister Miss Noodle, or Mr. Noodle's Other Sister Miss Noodle, or Mr. Noodle's Poodle Schmoodle.