The NEW Nanny of Muppet Babies revealed...

mbmfrog

Reaction score
Finally a video on the NEW version of Nanny for the Muppet Babies as her new voice actress is interviewed:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Yooo..... not only are Skeeter and Scooter in the background, but also baby Sam and Sweetums, and I feel like above that is a picture of Baby Lew! (0:37)
OMG Yes! Please let them make appearances, please, please, please.

As for Nanny's new voice, Jenny Slate seems like a very... Interesting choice. She's a casual, somewhat over the top comedian, in contrast to Nanny's original voice Barbara Billingsly who was literally famous for being motherly (she played Beaver's mom on Leave it to Beaver). But, i'm intrigued to see what direction Jenny and the writers take the character.

mr3urious

Reaction score
Jenny "Smellwether" Slate has kind of a squeaky, youthful voice to her, more like that of a teen or college-aged babysitter as opposed to a June Cleaver type. So I like the direction they're going with.

Also, Nanny seems to have ditched her trademark striped stockings, or at least varied her wardrobe beyond that. Notice the dragon pattern in the first shot, and airplanes in the next, which could relate to the theme of the episode. Reminds me of Miss Frizzle and her dresses. :smile:

Last edited:

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Yeah I'm actually really looking forward to this now; at first I was pretty skeptical but honestly this is better than what I thought it was going to be.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
^ Came for the Muppet Babies comment, stayed to bask in the amazing Muppet rainbow of your avatar.