The... -wait fer it-... "What made you laugh today?" Thread

Any Del

Reaction score
C'mon, it's OBVIOUS by now that he's just trolling. Does anybody even take any of his comments seriously?
I know he's trolling. But his comments are hilarious! And no I don't take them seriously.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score

Look at the comment from "Susan Silk-Koenigsberg" and then look at her reply.

Shows how "intellegent" she really is. :laugh:

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Hey, if somebody asked me a dumb question that I wouldn't know how to respond to, I would also just say "I don't know".

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
Hey, if somebody asked me a dumb question that I wouldn't know how to respond to, I would also just say "I don't know".
To be fair, she's posting a comment claiming who the performers are (which is kind of stupid because many of those letters don't even have their own speaking lines) with no evidence to back it up, someone asked how she knows who did the voices, and she replies saying she doesn't know.

You're just making yourself look like a fool on the internet and wasting your time if you're claiming to know something and then not have any evidence to back it up.

It's like the equivilent of some fans claiming "X episode or segment was banned" and then they show no evidence to back up their sources.