Those Strange Kiddie Videos on YouTube: What's the Deal?

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Welp, looks like a good 85% of the videos that were shared here have gone bye-bye. Maybe Disney and Marvel finally caught on to them and decided to take legal action?

I'll admit, I'm gonna miss some of them. They appealed to my weird sense of humor.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Welp, looks like a good 85% of the videos that were shared here have gone bye-bye. Maybe Disney and Marvel finally caught on to them and decided to take legal action?

I'll admit, I'm gonna miss some of them. They appealed to my weird sense of humor.
There's more?

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score

AWESOME! I'm finally starting to regain my faith in humanity now that those awful videos are gone. The thing is, I have a very sick sense of humor but the reason those didn't appeal to me is because they were being aimed towards children. If this was some adult cartoon I probably would've thought it was funny but the fact that children are seeing those disturbing things made me feel worried for the future of our youth rather than laughing at the videos. Someone recently called me a hypocrite because I like Happy Tree Friends and Robot Chicken but consider these videos disturbing, the difference is Robot Chicken and HTF are for adults, not kids. Those shows (especially in Robot Chicken's case) feature a lot of adult humor that would easily bore/confuse children. Things like celebrities, politics, and obscure things from the 70s and 80s often get made fun of on those type of shows. Trust me, when I was a kid the main way to bore me was to discuss politics or celebrities from before my time lol. If they were being targeted towards children, I wouldn't like them at all.

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
Well, kids/family shows can have adult humor, too. Just look at Animaniacs and Rocko's Modern Life. Even Veggietales has some adult references in it (and that's one of the main reasons why I like it, besides that it's one of the only Christian kids shows I've seen that's not too preachy - it's funny and it appeals to both kids and their parents).

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
Well, kids/family shows can have adult humor, too. Just look at Animaniacs and Rocko's Modern Life. Even Veggietales has some adult references in it (and that's one of the main reasons why I like it, besides that it's one of the only Christian kids shows I've seen that's not too preachy - it's funny and it appeals to both kids and their parents).
I used to LOVE VeggieTales! I watched it when I was like 4 and 5. Probably my favorite kids show at the time other than Sesame Street and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, lol.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I used to LOVE VeggieTales! I watched it when I was like 4 and 5. Probably my favorite kids show at the time other than Sesame Street and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, lol.
I still love VeggieTales! What other religious kid show features references to Monty Python. That show taught me a valuable lesson.......not all Christian kid shows are preachy, annoying poorly made garbage!

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
If these videos continue, then THIS will be what the future of kid shows will look like when the younger generation starts running the world:
NOTE:This is NOT a kid show. For those of you who were shocked thinking that children actually saw this, keep in mind that it's just satire lol.
https://www.watchcartoononline.com/wonder-showzen-season-1-episode-1-birth
That Letter N song has been stuck in my head for days btw :stick_out_tongue:.