None Like it Hot: The "I Hate the Heat" Club

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I'm going to have to join the club here - I absolutely despise the heat!

So today was unusually warm and rainy, it got to be 71 degrees here, which is actually a bit above average, even for Georgia. Too hot imo.

Just goes to show that in one winter it can be anywhere between 70 degrees and 7. :stick_out_tongue:
You live in Georgia?

ConsummateVs

Reaction score
I think you're the lucky one. Even though I would rather live in NY or another state. It's too hot down here it Ga!
If you don't mind snow, then try living in Michigan. We've gotten some of the worst blizzards you will ever see.

Froggy Fool

Reaction score
If you don't mind snow, then try living in Michigan. We've gotten some of the worst blizzards you will ever see.
Ooh, that sounds nice... although I wouldn't really want to live in Michigan, because that's not really where I want my job to be, and also I would be far away from my family.

Maybe somewhere North of Georgia and South of Michigan?? :wink:

Old Thunder

Reaction score
I hate heat but I also hate cold; I love snow but I don't wanna be in it for a prolonged period of time. I also hate humans and humans hate me, we're a happy Flintstones, meet.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
It's been like 30 degrees all week. I used to hate it when it was really cold, but for some reason, this year I can go outside in short sleeves and barefoot, and it doesn't even bother me.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
On the plus side when the snow melts:

More places I can go and chill.

On the down side:

I'll miss the cold. :frown: #palepeopleproblems