What made you roll your eyes today thread?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
There’s this person over on the PBS Kids Recordings folder who is obsessed with Another Pointer From Paula Poundstone and all that person talks about is finding one little bumper about baseball.

He/she cannot stop talking about it, and have politely told that person to stop, but still does anyway.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
So apparently, there's a new glitch/bug with the current version of Adobe Premiere: if you cut a clip and adjust the speed of it, there's some kind of bizarre delay with the audio, so after you've sped up the clip, you hear a split second of the audio before and after the actual cuts in the clip, so you have to trim the clip a little more to cut out the audio you didn't want.

LittleJerry92

Reaction score
First of all:

I gotta get a new android because my current one just crapped out on me yesterday for whatever reason. I'm so getting an iphone next. I'm DONE with android.

Second.... somehow, a bush, a ******* BUSH I accidently brushed accross was able to completely break my right car mirror's case. Nice.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I may have to get a new iPhone case already, and it hasn't even been a year yet.

Why?

Because the little slot where you can slide things out is not there anymore for some strange reason.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
*sighs* Being someone who hadn't kept up with the show in years, I had absolutely no idea just how awful The Fairly Oddparents had gotten in recent years. I grew out of the show pretty early on in it's run and hadn't heard much about it since. I honestly believed it was cancelled until quite recently. But then this morning, I saw this video in my suggested videos feed and thought,
"Hey, look. It's that show from my childhood! Why don't I watch this review and relive all the great memories,".
(The video is right here btw!)
But now that I've watched that review all the way through, I have a completely different opinion on the series from my youth. Do you want to know what made me roll my eyes today? Well, I'm going to sum it up in one name. One name that will make any person who grew up with The Fairly Oddparents go into rage......Chloe. Just, freaking Chloe!